R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No baby Wednesday.....poop!

Go down 
+2
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Joy Franklin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

No baby Wednesday.....poop! Empty
PostSubject: No baby Wednesday.....poop!   No baby Wednesday.....poop! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 22:20

Well, as usual my labor is longer than most! ROFLMBO! Always have been a slow poke! LOL

One of my cats is determined to live in the cradle! I have had it prepared twice now for new baby and Marmalade just thinks it is done up for him! He is kind of "MY" baby since he is the kitten that I helped be born last March during our tornado. He was the last and came fast and mama was so busy with #2 who is a hyper active little boy that she didn't/couldn't get to Marmalade whose sac was still intact. So, I broke the sac and then wiped him all up and stimulated him etc and put him to breast. By morning all three kittens were spotless and Mama was purring. But marmalade has held a place that can't be filled in my heart. So.....I guess he will just have to share the cradle with our new baby when it gets here. I don't have the heart or the energy to kick him out again! LOL BTW that small little kitten who was the runt.....he is now 9 mo old and weighs 14 lbs and is bigger than the cocker spaniel down the road! LOL He is very long haired and beautifully pale Orange with topaz colored eyes.

I will keep watching for the delivery room people to come get me.....but so far? We will be done for the night. POOP!

hugs
Joy
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: No baby Wednesday.....poop!   No baby Wednesday.....poop! EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 23:30

Aww, sorry your baby didn't arrive yet Joy. Hoping labor pains don't keep you awake tonight. No baby Wednesday.....poop! 163660
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: No baby Wednesday.....poop!   No baby Wednesday.....poop! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 0:09

Oh I so hope she/he arrives tomorrow .... labor pains are no fun at all .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
kthoelen
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
kthoelen

PostSubject: Re: No baby Wednesday.....poop!   No baby Wednesday.....poop! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 11:31

I am there with you. When the mailman came yesterday and only delivered cards I was bummed!! My youngest was my longest labor at 25 1/2hrs!! So I understand long labor!!!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepeanutnursery.wix.com/littlepeanutnursery
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: No baby Wednesday.....poop!   No baby Wednesday.....poop! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 14:13

I gave birth to 9 babies. First labor was about 28 hours, second 8 hours, third 7 hours, fourth 9 hours, fifth 5 hours, sixth 8 hours, seventh 12 hours, eighth 10 hours, and my ninth I didn't go into labor but she was born C section . So not only were my labors a little long but my pregnancies were LONG. #5 was 21 days late.....had had lab tests etc to establish due dates and she was definitely that late! LOL Then came baby # 7...Anthony was 28 days late! His dates had been confirmed by USN and by lab tests. For the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy I had stress tests 3 times a week, and all kinds of other stuff to make sure he was ok. He was......but just kept growing .....he is now next to the smallest son at only 6 feet and about 160 lbs.!
So, I am used to late, long pregnancy babies. Gives you more time to want them more passionately than can be imagined.
I can be patient, and will be.
hugs
joy
Back to top Go down
grammyjladr
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
grammyjladr

PostSubject: Re: No baby Wednesday.....poop!   No baby Wednesday.....poop! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 15:29

Yeah I have been walking like a duck in hopes of promoting my labor too....can't wait.It is such a thrill everytime!
Back to top Go down
Lindas Butterfly Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Lindas Butterfly Babies

PostSubject: Re: No baby Wednesday.....poop!   No baby Wednesday.....poop! EmptyThu 13 Dec 2012 - 18:06

I am right there with you Joy..... Today has been a perfect day. My dad came through heart surgery just fine and now all I need to complete my day is a new baby......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No baby Wednesday.....poop!   No baby Wednesday.....poop! Empty

Back to top Go down

No baby Wednesday.....poop!
Page 1 of 1