R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby?

Go down 
+3
LittlePunkins
Karen
boogielyn3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boogielyn3
boogielyn3

Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby? Empty
PostSubject: Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby?   Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby? EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 12:09

I have the full body baby doll Nod from Bountiful Baby. I want the body to be soft but also want a belly plate. I was wondering if the body that came with the doll can be cut down somehow and attached to the soft body replacement. I would think, since the head has no ring, that the belly cut out would have to include the neck since it is where the attachement ring is located. Anyone know if this has ever been done? And how. The ad for the baby said you could put a soft body on it but then there is no ring to attach the head. Hmmmm. Confused here eyeroll
Thanks for any info. wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby?   Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby? EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 12:31

Yes it can. I believe bountiful baby has the cloth body and the adapter for the neck you will need!

It will be a full limb baby and the neck pc will go in the head and attach to the cloth body. You can cut the vinyl body down to make a plate!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby?   Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby? EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 12:32

You can cut the belly into a plate like the anatomically correct belly plates. To attach the head to the soft body, you'll need the neck flange which you might still be able to get free from bountiful baby by typing the word NECK on your next order in the coupon code box.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby?   Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby? EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011 - 14:36

BB sells the neck piece and body for nod as a set.
Or at least they did coz that's what I did for nod

I split the hard body to make the plate but it was too small and did not fit right.
That is why I went with the soft body to begin with, the body is too small for the baby, IMO

You do need a neck adapter though!

Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
boogielyn3
boogielyn3

PostSubject: Thanks   Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby? EmptySun 2 Oct 2011 - 10:31

Thanks everybody. Still late on my replies. I am new to the site and am having trouble finding my posts. Even when I sign in I am not being taken to my posts. I finally did a search for myself then I hunted around and found my posts. Again I am sorry for the late reply. Someone said how to receive emails of posts? thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby?   Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby? EmptySun 2 Oct 2011 - 17:44

If you click on "Profile" which is one of the green options across the top of the page and then click on "preferences", you can select that you will be notified when someone posts on a topic that you have posted in bigsmile
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby?   Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby? EmptyThu 20 Oct 2011 - 3:05

Click on home when you enter forum, on the right hand side are 3 items

View posts since last visit

View your posts

View unanswered posts.

Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Pastel Prints
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pastel Prints

PostSubject: Re: Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby?   Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby? EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 15:25

I wonder why you can't make a full vinyl baby with soft body shoulder and thigh connections so that it is not required to cut up the torso.
We should figure out a way to do this!!
Back to top Go down
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

PostSubject: Re: Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby?   Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby? EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 15:32

then i wouldnt be soft body baby , IDK
Back to top Go down
Pastel Prints
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pastel Prints

PostSubject: Re: Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby?   Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby? EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 15:38

LOL, yeah, I guess it's one or the other. For photography's sake it'd be nice to have lots of vinyl pieces I guess.

You're right though, I used to feel that the belly and back plates were so important and now that I'm coming back into reborning I find that I don't feel they're very important at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby?   Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can a full body baby be made into a soft body baby?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: Class Information-
Jump to: