R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on the Death of my Friends little sister

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

Update on the Death of my Friends little sister Empty
PostSubject: Update on the Death of my Friends little sister   Update on the Death of my Friends little sister EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 14:01

A little over a weekago, my best friends 3 year old sister died in a head on collision car crash on the beltway. I was just told that the other driver's reports came back and her blood alcohol level was .18 and she had tramadol in her system as well. sad This is considered a murder suicide. My friends stepmom is still in critical condition but is now awake and told the police that she kept switching lanes to avoid collision but the other driver kept following her until there was no room left. The driver died, but also took sweet little Lily with her and we are all angry and upset about this. Please continue to pray for my friend and her family My friends step mom has now had her 4th surgery and will be in the hospital for another 6 months to heal and for rehab. They will hold a memorial service for Lily when her step mom comes home. You never think something like this would happen to you and then it does sad Hold your babies a little tighter and never take for granted the time you have with them.
Back to top Go down
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Death of my Friends little sister   Update on the Death of my Friends little sister EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 15:30

My heart breaks while reading this,my thoughts and prayers are with the family sad
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Death of my Friends little sister   Update on the Death of my Friends little sister EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 23:06

My heart breaks too. It's bad enough when someone decides to end their life, but to take an innocent little girl with them, that just boils my blood.

Update on the Death of my Friends little sister 594282 Update on the Death of my Friends little sister 602954 Update on the Death of my Friends little sister 208822 Update on the Death of my Friends little sister 838606
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on the Death of my Friends little sister   Update on the Death of my Friends little sister Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on the Death of my Friends little sister
Page 1 of 1