R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My sister and baby- He's here!

Go down 
+9
Orange_Grove_Nursery
handy denise
Poppy
Trish
Karen
Groovyday
Dmom
loretta
April
13 posters
AuthorMessage
April
Admin
Admin
April

My sister and baby- He's here! Empty
PostSubject: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 13:04

I had written a prayer request for my sister and baby months ago when we found out he has a serious heart condition and thank you for all the prayers! His growth is pretty good although he is on the smaller end of the scale and his heat has not worsened. Tomorrow my sister goes in to be induced so I wanted to ask for continued prayer for baby Henley? He is to face several heart surgeries over the next few years of life with the first two major ones being in the first few weeks he is here and the second within just a few months of the first :( please pray for my sister(Mandy) also, she is terrified?

Hugs,

April

7/14~*Baby Henley arrived about an hour ago weighing in at 7lbs 4oz(more than 1 lb more than they had estimated :) He is being checked by the doctors and getting a echo and as soon as I hear something I will post another update. Please continue to pray for him and a healthy heart? *

Last edited by sweetiepienursery on Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 19:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 13:10

Sending prayers for Henley, mom and all the family.
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: My sister and baby   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 13:24

Henely your sister and family are in my prayers April

prayer
Back to top Go down
Dmom
Toddler
Toddler
Dmom

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 13:25

We have been through this, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Hopfuly this will be a happy thought for you, my grand son was two lbs and had hart surgerie when he was eight hours old with more to fallow, he is twenty four and doing wonderful....Honey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 13:57

I will be praying daily for them!!
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 15:00

prayer Praying for your sister and Baby Henley. prayer
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 15:45

All in my prayers. Keep us updated, please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptySun 12 Aug 2012 - 20:18

My thoughts and best wishes go out to your sister and that dear little boy......... loveyou! lilangel lilangel
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 4:33

Praying for your sister and her little boy too prayer
Back to top Go down
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptyMon 13 Aug 2012 - 9:15

praying for your precious nephew and all your familyas you go through this scary time. I really hope by some miracle the Doctors are wrong and he is born totally healthy! blessings and hugs to you all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 19:23

handy denise wrote:
praying for your precious nephew and all your familyas you go through this scary time. I really hope by some miracle the Doctors are wrong and he is born totally healthy! blessings and hugs to you all!

Thank you so much all!
That is what I've been praying since we found out about the condition and I'm still believing that God will heal him and he will be a little miracle baby happyhappy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 19:29

I'll keep praying for him, and for you sister. My sister and baby- He's here! 646879 My sister and baby- He's here! 646879 My sister and baby- He's here! 646879
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 19:36

Still praying! That is a nice healthy birth weight! Congratulations Auntie April. Will continue prayers. prayer dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 20:00

Hoping all turns out well for your sister and nephew.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 20:02

Congratulations, that is a great weight - I will keep praying prayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 21:31

CONGRATS!!!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 21:49

So glad to know that baby Henley was a healthy size at birth!!~ Praying that his heart is doing as well, and he seems to be. Congrats Auntie
Back to top Go down
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptyTue 14 Aug 2012 - 22:22

congrats!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Julita
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Julita

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012 - 8:59

Hope he is doing well April! Sending all the prayers for a strong heart and strength for your sister too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sister and baby- He's here!   My sister and baby- He's here! Empty

Back to top Go down

My sister and baby- He's here!
Page 1 of 1