R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advance vs Original eBook

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KimmieRae
Toddler
Toddler
KimmieRae

Advance vs Original eBook Empty
PostSubject: Advance vs Original eBook   Advance vs Original eBook EmptyThu 1 Nov 2012 - 21:23

I have purchased the Peaches & Cream eBook previously, I wanted to know want I would gain purchasing the Advanced version.
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: Advance vs Original eBook   Advance vs Original eBook EmptyThu 1 Nov 2012 - 22:43

I hvae both versions and the new one has more advanced techniques and in my opinion a much nicer end tone, so definitely worth purchasing.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Advance vs Original eBook   Advance vs Original eBook EmptyFri 2 Nov 2012 - 11:16

I also have both ,anytime Lara does an advanced Ebook,there are more details and techniques added . I agree with having both. I would advise getting all her Ebooks .I am amazed at how much I keep learning from them. wink
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Advance vs Original eBook   Advance vs Original eBook EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012 - 12:41

When it says ADVANCED Ebook, that just means that its the Updated version with new and better techniques. I would definately purchase the new Advanced Ebook. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Advance vs Original eBook   Advance vs Original eBook EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012 - 12:51

We all continue to grow in this art and Lara is no exception. She shares all new things she learns with us in the form of classes and eBooks and as a result, newer techniques and colors are used in the advanced classes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advance vs Original eBook   Advance vs Original eBook Empty

Back to top Go down

Advance vs Original eBook
Page 1 of 1