R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In need of prayers!!

Go down 
+3
lastingmemoriesnursery
Trish
Tinabloomfield
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

In need of prayers!! Empty
PostSubject: In need of prayers!!   In need of prayers!! EmptySat 20 Oct 2012 - 5:04

I have been awake since I awoke from surgery this afternoon....pain is definately kicking in. The surgery that was supposed to take maybe 2 hours....took 5 and a half. I dont remember everything the doctor said, so I should have more answers on Monday when I see him for post op visit. My hubby is no use...only giving me bits that he remembers, like they had to take the tourniquite off for about a half an hour....so blood could flow again, and that he was having trouble. Thats about all I know besides...My big toe is straighter and longer now, my second toe, is shorter, and the problems with my heel is fixed. So.....3 plates 10 screws....and who knows what else lol. Please say some prayers for me, I would love to get some sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers!!   In need of prayers!! EmptySat 20 Oct 2012 - 8:35

Oh tina! I am so sorry it went rough, I pray for a quick and smooth recovery, along with plenty of rest!
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers!!   In need of prayers!! EmptySat 20 Oct 2012 - 20:08

I hope it all works out very well for you......keep that chin up. it will only get better ( I hope) loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers!!   In need of prayers!! EmptySat 20 Oct 2012 - 20:27

drugs are working....so that helps :) I will take it easy.....more so than last time. At least I dont have a workshop to attend with this one LOL.
Back to top Go down
lastingmemoriesnursery
Toddler
Toddler
lastingmemoriesnursery

PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers!!   In need of prayers!! EmptySat 20 Oct 2012 - 20:53

Sending prayers that you get the much needed rest so that you can recover quickly. Hoping the pain subsides
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastingmemoriesrebornnursery.net
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers!!   In need of prayers!! EmptySat 20 Oct 2012 - 22:14

prayer prayer Tina, hope you got a nap this afternoon. Sending you lots of prayers for a speedy recovery and hoping those good old pain meds are kicking in! prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers!!   In need of prayers!! EmptySun 21 Oct 2012 - 2:09

You certainly got my prayers to and I know you are a trooper and you just take care of yourself and don't do anything you shouldn't and let it heel properly... praying for a quick and pleasant recovery my friend.... angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers!!   In need of prayers!! EmptySun 21 Oct 2012 - 2:37

Thanks ladies....right now i can only sleep on and off for a couple to three hours at a time....then wake with stabbing pain. I'm taking percocet, and it works well, for the most part....I know as each day passes, it will get better. Keeping it elevated right now, and thats bout all I can do until the make this cast a splint ....then I can remove it, and ice it as much as I want. That helped a LOT with the last surgery. Ice was my very best friend lol. Keep the prayers coming....I can feel them close to my heart angelsmiley loveyou! loveyou! loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers!!   In need of prayers!! EmptySun 21 Oct 2012 - 4:09

Praying for you too Tina - hope you manage to get some sleep loveyou!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers!!   In need of prayers!! EmptySun 21 Oct 2012 - 4:38

Sorry to hear you are in so much pain, hope all is soon back
to normal.

Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers!!   In need of prayers!! Empty

Back to top Go down

In need of prayers!!
Page 1 of 1