R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hiya, i'm new!! :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
emmzie131

hiya, i'm new!! :) Empty
PostSubject: hiya, i'm new!! :)   hiya, i'm new!! :) EmptyTue 28 Aug 2012 - 7:10

hiya, my name is emmzie131 or Emma and i would like to say hey to everyone on this site. i don't have a reborn so i can't participate in competitions but i can talk and find out a bit more about reborning. i have made a topic about why i don't have a reborn so go check it out and see if you can help me!

thanks a lot xxx

emma
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: hiya, i'm new!! :)   hiya, i'm new!! :) EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 13:28

happyhappy Hi Emma, welcome to RealReborn. I know you are young but this is a great art to learn. If you start reading some of the tutorials here and learning all you can about reborning I am sure that with time you can learn how to do it. I watched some of your You Tube videos and realize how badly you want your own reborn. Save your money and study up about doll collecting and I know that with time you will have your own reborn someday. I love your videos with your two black kittens in them! Here is one of my cats, Lucky, on one of his favorite blankets with his look-a-like friend.
hiya, i'm new!! :) 9125699303228164b386b4e10ff2a600
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: hiya, i'm new!! :)   hiya, i'm new!! :) EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:10

Hi, and welcome Emma!hiya, i'm new!! :) 668841 glad you could join us!hiya, i'm new!! :) 162105 Kathy
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: hiya, i'm new!! :)   hiya, i'm new!! :) EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 19:18

welcome welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hiya, i'm new!! :)   hiya, i'm new!! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

hiya, i'm new!! :)
Page 1 of 1