R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to buy supplies?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CMichelle
Toddler
Toddler
CMichelle

Where to buy supplies?  Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy supplies?    Where to buy supplies?  EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012 - 17:07

Where can I buy supplies to the vamplings class in one shop at an online store? I'm only needing a few things like the clay and a few paints. I can't find the blue 06 anywhere. I found most of everything at www.polymerclayexpress.com except blue 06 but I didn't want to post an order there yet until I know if there is another place I should do a one stop shop.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Where to buy supplies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to buy supplies?    Where to buy supplies?  EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012 - 17:09

You can use any blue close to it, you can just add white if you have a darker blue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com

Where to buy supplies?
Page 1 of 1