R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST

Go down 
+5
threads
babyblossom
Trish
Dianne1227
Joy Franklin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST Empty
PostSubject: Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST   Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 1:52

Hi
Tom's sister Kathleen's husband Will has been feeling tired recently. They are working missionaries in Mexico. They sold their home and several successful businesses in Fort Colling Colorado to go to Mexico and help in a mssion there.
Yesterday Will deided with some prodding fom Kathleen to go to the doctor He was immediately rushed to their cath lab and then was told that he needed triple bypass surgery. One f the coronaries has a 90% blockage, another 80 and another 95%. He could never be onanairplane with these issues. So the surgery is being dne in Mexico. They are goig by ambulance tonight from Puerto Vallarta to Guadalajara where they will perform thesurgery in the morng.
Please keep them and their adult daughter in your prayers. Their daughter Kristin's husband is deployed to Afganistan and now her father is critically ill very far frm hme.
Thans so much. Please forgive all the errors in typing. The keyboard is elderly and tonight I think is exibiting dementia!
hugs
Joy

Last edited by Joy Franklin on Fri 15 Jun 2012 - 17:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST   Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 1:57

Joy sorry to hear about your brother in law. I'm praying for him and the whole family.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST   Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 2:12

Oh Joy I hope everything goes well and to plan for your B-I-L..........also for the rest of your family, It is a very good job his wife prodded him, now he has a chance....Best of Luck and wishes to everyone. angelsmiley angelsmiley angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST   Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 2:36

Will be praying for them all Joy prayer
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST   Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 5:29

Hope all goes well with the op. Prayers coming your way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST   Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 7:04

loveyou! Praying all goes well
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
handy denise
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
handy denise

PostSubject: Re: Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST   Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 7:26

Hope it all goes well...its a long recovery time too! so my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family immediately and in the future for his recovery. My husbands grandmother was in a very similar situation years ago She had the surgery at 81 and lived passed her 90th birthday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/handdcreations/
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST   Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 13:47

Thankyou everyone!
Well they transferred Will to Guadalajara in the middle of the night. Kathleen said she was concerned when the ambulance driver asked her which hospital they were going to...but the fact that there is a doctor riding along has made all the other stuff seem manageable for her
They have him scheduled for the surgery today at 1pm their time PDT. So we will be in prayer for them and for the health care team. Very scary to be in a foreign country that is not known for it's crackerjack heart surgery. Faith!
His recovery will go very well. He is active and strong. The frieds we have who have had CABG are all well and after about 3 weeks had to be held down to rcuperate. One of our friends had his at age 60 25 years ago and is still actively hiking camping, and attending and competeing in chili cookoffs...he is now 85!

Thanks for all the prayers. Keep 'em coming please.

peace
joy
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST   Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 17:39

I will be praying too Joy prayer
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST   Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 23:05

In my prayers. Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST 646879
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST   Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 17:16

I am sorry I haven't been back to update on Will's progress.
They operated on Monday (Memorial Day) if I remember correctly and he was back home in his own bed by Thursday late morning!
He has flown! Hard to keep him "down" as Kathleen said. She is seriously thinking of tying him up! LOL
They wanted me to thank you all for your prayers and for your thoughts. Will is just dandy, and Kathleen is now about ready to collapse!
Thanks so much......God is so good....all the time.
Joy
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST   Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 17:20

Great to hear! Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST 162105
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST   Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 19:01

That's fantastic news Joy! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST   Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 1:40

Wonderful news Joy. Thanks for the update.
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST   Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 2:06

Glad it has all turned out so well. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST   Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers please for brotherinlaw UPDATE LAST POST
Page 1 of 1