R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That's the last swap for me!

Go down 
+3
hazel_may(Janie)
Tiondra White Rapids
Karen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

That's the last swap for me! Empty
PostSubject: That's the last swap for me!   That's the last swap for me! EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 10:12

Due to money, time restraints and other personal reasons, this is the last baby swap I conduct or even enter. I enjoyed conducting this swap and it went relatively well with all the check points put into place. We only had one mishap but we were able to pull out of it thanks to our awesome members here.

thankyou! to the members who successfully made babies and sent them without me having to chase you down. You made this swap a pleasure to conduct.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: That's the last swap for me!   That's the last swap for me! EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 10:24

Sorry to hear that but totally understand. This was the last swap for me too. It was really great and you did a awesome job!! worthy whoohoo clapclap
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysweetpapoosrebornnursery.webs.com
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: That's the last swap for me!   That's the last swap for me! EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 12:22

clapclap You did an awesome job, Karen! I'm sorry to hear you may be done with swaps, but I was actually thinking the same thing myself. They end up costing a lot of money, and although it's so much fun and you get a new baby for your own collection, I really shouldn't be adding to my collection - I should be concentrating on trying to sell babies!

I would be interested in something like a "sale kit" baby swap or "spare parts" baby swap or "doug out from the back of your stash" baby swap with baby just sent in a onesie... if I have time to reborn an extra baby.... I do like the swaps! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
barbara
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barbara

PostSubject: Re: That's the last swap for me!   That's the last swap for me! EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 17:01

That's a great idea, Janie...a cleaning out your stash swap!!!!
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: That's the last swap for me!   That's the last swap for me! EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 18:03

That's sad to hear, Karen but totally understandable. I'm not sure if I'm going to enter the next swap or not? It's a lot of work lol and money. I might take a break but not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: That's the last swap for me!   That's the last swap for me! EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 22:47

Thank-you so much Karen for running this swap and making it so enjoyable. thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! This was probably to be my only swap since I promised my husband I wouldn't collect reborns, but sell them. I have a personal swap (baby for sewing) in the works, and then I'll probably be done with baby swaps...because of what I promised hubby. I'm so glad my first (and probably only) baby swap was such a joy to be part of!

happyforyou! happyforyou! happyforyou! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: That's the last swap for me!   That's the last swap for me! EmptySun 13 May 2012 - 11:16

Thank you Karen for making this swap work ... Your the Bestest and I enjoyed it so much .... I to understand not hosting them any longer ... Its just not any fun to have to chase someone down to do thier part ...... its lots of work and stress ... This was a great swap and everyone got a beautiful baby so a sucess no matter what .... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's the last swap for me!   That's the last swap for me! Empty

Back to top Go down

That's the last swap for me!
Page 1 of 1