R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LABOR STARTED...CONTRACTIONS 2 MIN APART!!!!PIX ADDED!!

Go down 
+18
debora jenkins
Tiondra White Rapids
Pastel Prints
jennyk
Lynknursery
Tinabloomfield
Dreaming Angel
tonya575
sage brush nursery
barbara
Poppy
audrey
Groovyday
grammyjladr
Pam in Florida
passionatereborner
Karen
Joy Franklin
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

LABOR STARTED...CONTRACTIONS 2 MIN APART!!!!PIX ADDED!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LABOR STARTED...CONTRACTIONS 2 MIN APART!!!!PIX ADDED!!   LABOR STARTED...CONTRACTIONS 2 MIN APART!!!!PIX ADDED!! - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Mar 2012 - 21:59

Well I am sorry, but I am having the light one when he/she learns to swim well enough...... lol ......I am thinking it will take quite a few lesson though............. thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: LABOR STARTED...CONTRACTIONS 2 MIN APART!!!!PIX ADDED!!   LABOR STARTED...CONTRACTIONS 2 MIN APART!!!!PIX ADDED!! - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Mar 2012 - 4:49

Trish if I had my way I would take her to you myself!
She is the one whose sacque I had to open and then stimulated and wiped down and got her to the ninny. Meow was just too tired by then, poor littl darlin.

Lyn would get the tortoise shell, Trish the champagne colored and the kitty reformatory will get the dark busy one! LOL

hugs
joy

will post another update and pix tomorrow sometime.
Back to top Go down
barbara
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
barbara

PostSubject: Re: LABOR STARTED...CONTRACTIONS 2 MIN APART!!!!PIX ADDED!!   LABOR STARTED...CONTRACTIONS 2 MIN APART!!!!PIX ADDED!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Mar 2012 - 16:31

LOL, and if I could, I would take the little reprobate!! I think he's the prettiest, and having been a poop-disturber from waaaaayyyyyy back, I think he'd be just the kitty for me LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: LABOR STARTED...CONTRACTIONS 2 MIN APART!!!!PIX ADDED!!   LABOR STARTED...CONTRACTIONS 2 MIN APART!!!!PIX ADDED!! - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Apr 2012 - 0:59

Week 3 update.
The babies are 3 weeks old yesterday afternoon. I have not laid eyes on them since Friday the 22 Any way mama got a hair up her heiney and mved the family to te far corner of the guest room under the bed and in the furtherest corner to reach. I got down the other day, not a pretty site let me tell ya! I moveda box and then meow wet kinda made at me like are yougoing to care for tem? Are you in charg? Then put that box right back where I had it! We will not have a breakout on the Easter Sunday I hope.

hugs
joy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LABOR STARTED...CONTRACTIONS 2 MIN APART!!!!PIX ADDED!!   LABOR STARTED...CONTRACTIONS 2 MIN APART!!!!PIX ADDED!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LABOR STARTED...CONTRACTIONS 2 MIN APART!!!!PIX ADDED!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2