R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

excited to get started!

Go down 
+2
barey
gerry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gerry
Toddler
Toddler
gerry

excited to get started! Empty
PostSubject: excited to get started!   excited to get started! EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009 - 11:04

Hi, I'm Gerry Bishop from Oklahoma. I've been reborning since February and am totally hooked! Nobody around here does reborning, so I've had lots of fun showing my babies off. I don't sell on ebay and I guess that's a good thing right now, considering the economy. I keep most of my babies and have sold a few customs. Looking forward to meeting all of you soon!
Back to top Go down
barey

PostSubject: Hello.   excited to get started! EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009 - 16:03

I am looking forward to getting to know you and others. I am not aware of other reborners in my area either and have also had a great time showing my reborns. I get a wide variety of responses.
Back to top Go down
monki
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
monki

PostSubject: RE: Excited   excited to get started! EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009 - 20:15

Hello Gerry..
I am like you, there is no one in my immediate area of Texas that reborns and boy have I had a time when I go into stores to shop with them. At our local WM my husband is the proud PaPa. I get off somewhere and he is calling me back to the cart as someone is wanting to know all the details. It truly is a wonderful feeling for someone, men included, to think you have a real baby and actually look at you like you are "crazy" when you tell them it is a doll/doll kit reborned.
Lulu is such an amazing kit, I have her down on my list for the Asian class to choose from. But I agree with Lara, I think she will be so beautiful for this class. It was hard to choose between all the beautiful kits.
Really looking forward to class with all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebornsundertherainbowsmoon.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: excited to get started!   excited to get started! EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009 - 21:12

Hello lady's nice to meet you I also am the only one in my area reborning and it feels great to get all the attention all the time. lol.... and I look forward to see what you lady's do in class. My name is sherrie and I'm one of your moderators so if you need anything please feel free to ask and I will try and help you out... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
monki
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
monki

PostSubject: Re: excited to get started!   excited to get started! EmptySat 24 Oct 2009 - 15:29

Thanks Sherrie, it is nice to meet you. You are right, that attention is great...It took us 4 hours to get out of WM one day as I had taken my Noe baby in with me.
Thank you so much for your offer to help us. I know with all the work Lara has to put into getting things ready, having great, reliable moderators is so helpful to her and to us as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebornsundertherainbowsmoon.com
peggys
Toddler
Toddler
peggys

PostSubject: Re: excited to get started!   excited to get started! EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009 - 0:45

Hi Gerry, great to meet you and it's the same here. No one does reborns nor have they seen them. It's such fun showing them off!
Peg
Back to top Go down
http://www.appleblossombabies.com
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: excited to get started!   excited to get started! EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 14:08

Hello Gerry and welcome to the winter class. I am here to help in any way that I can working as one of the moderators with this class. I think it is just wonderful that you have found the love of reborning and you should be broke soon!!! Never enough dolly dollars!!!!! My name is Sherry and if I can help in any way just give a holler! Look forward to seeing how your baby turns out!!
Back to top Go down
gerry
Toddler
Toddler
gerry

PostSubject: Re: excited to get started!   excited to get started! EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009 - 17:13

hahahaha Sherry...I'm already broke. I have so many kits waiting in the wings...er...closet that I'll probably never get them all finished! I'm totally and completely addicted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: excited to get started!   excited to get started! Empty

Back to top Go down

excited to get started!
Page 1 of 1