R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!!   ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!! EmptySat 10 Apr 2010 - 9:17

Since so many have not finished their babies yet, we are moving the deadline for entries to April 22nd. That is a a Thursday. Please submit your 2 photos to me by a PM by noon EST.
Thanks, gals, and GOOD LUCK!!!! bigsmile bigsmile wave wave happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Rey Ward
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Thank you for the date change.   ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!! EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 22:38

So I am to send you the photos? That would be great. I dont know what pm me means. I just barely have her finnished from three days ago but am awaiting needles for more hair. She has a lot of it. The other question is I dont have more than one done but if someone did would both be able to enter? I thought I would be the last one done i guess not. Thaank you again. Rey thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!!   ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!! EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010 - 22:43

PM is private message. I'll pm you, then you can just reply back with your pics.
Back to top Go down
hazel_may(Janie)
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
hazel_may(Janie)

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!!   ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!! EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 16:28

Hi Lara, I PM'ed you my photos - I hope you got them!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!!   ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!! EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 16:39

I am no longer taking entries for the contest. I think we have like 20-25! Whew-eee!!!!! This will take a couple days to get the pictures organized and get the poll up, so please give me few days. I will leave the pictures up for 24 hours before I start the poll, so if you don't see your baby, please email me or pm your pictures at that time.
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!!   ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!! EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 17:06

How exciting there are so many!!!!

Sorry that means more work Lara but.......................

Can't wait to see everyone's hard work!!!!!

Good Luck ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tracylh
Toddler
Toddler
tracylh

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!!   ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!! EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 17:26

I'm so bummed your not taking more entries, I thought we had all day, so I was going to run home from work to snap some photos. Even bought her a hat yesterday like you suggested for the close up. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
Rey Ward
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: What a hoot.   ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!! EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 18:45

Thank you for doing this. That is a lot of people entering. I can hardly wait to see everyones baby. It has been a great class. A lot of work but worth it. Rey
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!!   ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!! EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010 - 19:48

tracylh wrote:
I'm so bummed your not taking more entries, I thought we had all day, so I was going to run home from work to snap some photos. Even bought her a hat yesterday like you suggested for the close up. Oh well.

I'm still sorting through pictures, if you want to send them to me. It did say noon, though, if you read the top post of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!!   ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ASIAN CONTEST MOVED TO APRIL 22!!!!
Page 1 of 1