R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!!

Go down 
+3
rebecca
sweetsherrie112
Lara
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!!   Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!! EmptySun 2 May 2010 - 8:46

Congratulations Rebecca of CandiKiss Nursery on your win with your beautiful baby!!!!!!! happyhappy whoohoo
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!!   Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!! EmptySun 2 May 2010 - 8:49

Congraulations fantastic win... It was so hard to pick just one..... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Asian Contest   Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!! EmptySun 2 May 2010 - 15:32

happyhappy happyhappy Oh my goodness bigsmile I am so not believing I am the winner and am so happy to have placed in the contest but to be the winner is way more than I expected and owe it all to you ladys who liked my Asian Baby Jenn wave . I do appreciate all the votes I recieved. Like I say to everyone I know we do work hard and especially to you Lara for teaching the art of reborning. I couldn't have done it without you. thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!!   Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!! EmptySun 2 May 2010 - 16:31

Congratulations Rebecca!! clapclap she was a really gorgeous baby and you dressed her so beautifully, well done!!
Back to top Go down
Rey

PostSubject: Congradulations.   Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!! EmptySun 2 May 2010 - 16:46

Congradulations, Rebecca. Remarkable baby, so cute and the outfit was cute too. wave Rey clapclap
weeeeee! happyforyou! bravo
Back to top Go down
bschrieber
bschrieber

PostSubject: congrats   Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!! EmptySun 2 May 2010 - 23:05

beautiful job well done. You really did a wonderful job. They were all so very cute.
Back to top Go down
Pauline
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!!   Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!! EmptyMon 3 May 2010 - 0:23

Congratulations Rebecca bravo Beautiful Asian baby. Well done in every way.
Back to top Go down
lucia
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
lucia

PostSubject: Re: Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!!   Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!! EmptyTue 4 May 2010 - 0:23

weeeeee! Congratulations!!You did a wonderful job in your baby!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.luciartgallery.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!!   Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Asian Class Contest Winner!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Contests :: Past Class Contests-
Jump to: