R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can someone please help me find my ebooks??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Le Fleur Crib
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

Can someone please help me find my ebooks?? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone please help me find my ebooks??   Can someone please help me find my ebooks?? EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012 - 9:34

I have just purchased 5 ebooks. I started to download one of them but about mid-way I was running out of color ink so I cancelled the rest of the print to put a new color cartridge in my printer. Now I cannot find any of the ebooks!!! I have looked for an account for me here on this site and cannot find one.... I want to finish printing the one I started and also print the others I have purchased. Can someone help me find them??? Thanks sad
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Can someone please help me find my ebooks??   Can someone please help me find my ebooks?? EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012 - 10:23

I don't suggest printing them as they are quite large. Go back to the store and login. Click on My Account and you will see download buttons for them. Let the page load then choose the SAVE icon and save it to your computer. If you still have a problem, let me know and I will send you another download link with the same instructions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Le Fleur Crib
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Hi Karen   Can someone please help me find my ebooks?? EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012 - 11:59

Okay...I guess I just don't come on this forum enough to know my way around. How do you find the "Store"? I've clicked on everything : home, portal, calendar, gallery, faq, search, memberlist, usergroups, profile, messages and I cannot find a link for the "Store". I must be a dummy!! oho
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Can someone please help me find my ebooks??   Can someone please help me find my ebooks?? EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012 - 12:52

You were at the store when you ordered the eBooks. http://realreborn.net/cart
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone please help me find my ebooks??   Can someone please help me find my ebooks?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can someone please help me find my ebooks??
Page 1 of 1