R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair.

Go down 
+2
SharonR
Linda S.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda S.
Toddler
Toddler
Linda S.

My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair. Empty
PostSubject: My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair.   My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair. EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012 - 19:50

My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair. DSCN3376

Thank you very much Sharon. The outfits and goodies I received are just awesome cute. They just arrived today. I got a precious little Carters girls set, and absolutely the cutest little boys sleeper, a pink fleece blanket, sockies, and the sweetest softest little bunny stuffie, and a certificate. Thank you to Sharon for organizing such a fun contest, and also to everyone who donated prizes.
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair.   My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair. EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012 - 21:07

Yay!! I'm glad it finally got there! And I'm so happy everyone enjoyed the concept of naked babies!

loveyou!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair.   My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair. EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012 - 21:37

Lovely prizes! Congratulations Linda bigsmile
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair.   My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair. EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012 - 3:35

Great prizes, lucky lady, well done
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair.   My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair. EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012 - 16:41

Great prizes, congratulations!
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair.   My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair. EmptyFri 24 Feb 2012 - 19:35

happyhappy Congrats happyhappy whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Linda S.
Toddler
Toddler
Linda S.

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair.   My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair. EmptySat 25 Feb 2012 - 11:06

Thank you, yes the prizes are lovely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair.   My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair. Empty

Back to top Go down

My beautiful prizes for second place for the naked baby contest with rooted hair.
Page 1 of 1