R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts.

Go down 
+6
Groovyday
Lara
cherielynn09
rebecca
passionatereborner
DecorativeTreasures
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DecorativeTreasures

Hi  My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts. Empty
PostSubject: Hi My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts.   Hi  My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts. EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012 - 22:55

My love for reborns and doll collecting inspired me to create Cozy Doll Display Baskets (patent pending) and I would like to invite all to visit my website www.cozydolldisplaybaskets.com

My baskets are wonderful to display reborns while protecting them in plush beautiful bedding. Each basket is made with love and bring reborns to life.
Also available on Ebay and Etsy. I love the art of reborning and truly love seeing the talented work of reborn artists. Sandee
Back to top Go down
http://www.cozydolldisplaybaskets.com
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

Hi  My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts.   Hi  My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts. EmptyTue 21 Feb 2012 - 22:59

Hi Sandee ... so glad you are here and love your baskets ... wish I had the room for them!!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts.   Hi  My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts. EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 2:13

welcome I love all your baskets and you will be on my wish list for sure. Thank you for the link. wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts.   Hi  My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts. EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 10:53

Hi Sandee...welcome!!!!

Your baskets are ADORABLE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts.   Hi  My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts. EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 13:21

welcome Glad you are enjoying reading the posts!! bigsmile
Looking forward to getting to know you!! :real:
Back to top Go down
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts.   Hi  My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts. EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 19:05

happyhappy Hi Sandee, so glad you joined RealReborn. How exciting to be getting a patent on your baskets! I know I am always looking for a cute way to display my doll collection. bigsmile welcome
Back to top Go down
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts.   Hi  My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts. EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 22:46

:real: weeeeee! wave
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
MystFyt
Toddler
Toddler
MystFyt

PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts.   Hi  My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts. EmptyWed 22 Feb 2012 - 22:50

Hi sandee Youre baskets are beautiful would love to have something like that!!!! How much do u usually charge for shipping? welcome
Back to top Go down
http://ladiebugnurseryreborns.webs.com/
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts.   Hi  My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts. EmptyThu 23 Feb 2012 - 4:52

:real: :real: :real:
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts.   Hi  My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts. EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 19:17

MystFyt wrote:
Hi sandee Youre baskets are beautiful would love to have something like that!!!! How much do u usually charge for shipping? welcome

Michele on her website it says she charges $12.50 by USPS with tracking to US Mainland only bigsmile And she also combines shipping for multiple items.

Last edited by Michelle73 on Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 19:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add something :))
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Michelle73
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts.   Hi  My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts. EmptyFri 9 Mar 2012 - 19:21

Sandee your basket sets are beautiful bigsmile I saved your website information because I will definitely want to buy some of the sets from you. I am always looking for cute ways to display my dolls and they are a good photo prop as well. Oh and welcome to REAL ...glad to have you here welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.roseecheeksrebornnursery.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts.   Hi  My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi My name is Sandee and I am new to this site and enjoy reading everyone's posts.
Page 1 of 1