R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My grandmother isnt doing well

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My grandmother isnt doing well Empty
PostSubject: My grandmother isnt doing well   My grandmother isnt doing well EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 7:48

She is another member of my family fighting cancer. She has bone cancer and has been fighting it for yrs. I just heard she is in ICU and not doing well. PLEASE keep her in your prayers, we are not ready to lose her!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: My grandmother isnt doing well   My grandmother isnt doing well EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 8:06

prayer for her Sarah Beth
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My grandmother isnt doing well   My grandmother isnt doing well EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 16:02

How rough. Will be praying.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Dreaming Angel
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Dreaming Angel

PostSubject: Re: My grandmother isnt doing well   My grandmother isnt doing well EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 19:24

will be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingangelnursery.webs.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My grandmother isnt doing well   My grandmother isnt doing well EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 19:28

So sorry Sarah sad I will be praying for her too prayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My grandmother isnt doing well   My grandmother isnt doing well EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 20:57

Thanks ladies! We are going in the morning to see her....They may be calling in hospice care they said. I am praying she gets well enough to go home at least 1 more time so everyone can spend a bit more time with her and remember her in a good state and not sickly....plus she will have that once last hoorah before 'going home'! I know I will miss her but she has another grandson that was just her heart who died some yrs back and I know he will be waiting to greet her when she passes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My grandmother isnt doing well   My grandmother isnt doing well Empty

Back to top Go down

My grandmother isnt doing well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Prayer requests-
Jump to: