R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question about Native American Class

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HeavenlyCherubsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
HeavenlyCherubsNursery

Question about Native American Class Empty
PostSubject: Question about Native American Class   Question about Native American Class EmptySat 28 Jan 2012 - 22:29

I'm new here so forgive me if I ask silly questions!! I would like to purchase the Native American class but was wondering if I have to use Lui San or if I can use another kit. I noticed in one of the other posts, someone is using Lulu. I would prefer that sculpt, if possible. Thanks, Susan
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenlycherubsnursery.com/
April
Admin
Admin
April

PostSubject: Re: Question about Native American Class   Question about Native American Class EmptySat 28 Jan 2012 - 22:45

You can use any kit you wish :) The only thing is that you won't be able to enter the contest at the end of the class unless you have the kit suggested for the class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetiepienursery.com/index.html
HeavenlyCherubsNursery
Toddler
Toddler
HeavenlyCherubsNursery

PostSubject: Question about Native American Class   Question about Native American Class EmptySat 28 Jan 2012 - 23:10

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenlycherubsnursery.com/
suzbuzz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Question about Native American Class   Question about Native American Class EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 15:28

I was thinking that I would save my liu San kit for the Advanced Asian class.......but what kit to use for the Native American class....anybody have any ideas....I have a few kits stashed but would rather use a newer one and I like the 18-19" size as i am not a experienced rooter..........Thanks........Susan
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Question about Native American Class   Question about Native American Class EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 16:40

We are using Liu San for Native American but if you wanted to use a different kit, I think BB's Riley(which is on sale right now) is a good choice, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Question about Native American Class   Question about Native American Class EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 18:08

Shyann is a nice kit choice, too. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
suzbuzz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Question about Native American Class   Question about Native American Class EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 21:18

Both Shyann and Riley are great picks.......Thanks...I'll go check them out, I haven't looked at them for awhile. Sales are always appreciated, and sometimes a deal breaker......Have a nice evening, Susan
Back to top Go down
suzbuzz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Question about Native American Class   Question about Native American Class EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 12:42

Hi, I.m back.....have a question on BB new vinyl......Do you think you would have to do much to the basic color to get started on the Native American class?I was wondering if maybe the color of the new vinyl would actually work with the lessons and maybe with any AA skin tones......what do you think.....Susan
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Question about Native American Class   Question about Native American Class EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 12:47

I haven't tried it yet, but it really wouldn't hurt, I guess. You would just have to do more flesh layers to get to the point of a native american skin tone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
suzbuzz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Question about Native American Class   Question about Native American Class EmptyMon 13 Feb 2012 - 13:28

Thanks Karen for the input, it has got me thinking. I think I'm going to order Shyann , and a few pieces to test on too. Hope you have a nice Monday! Susan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Native American Class   Question about Native American Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Native American Class
Page 1 of 1