R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY

Go down 
+19
ashtreemeadowbabies
Tinabloomfield
Lyndies*Lovies
sara hanson
LittlePunkins
momiof4girlz
Tiondra White Rapids
Joy Franklin
Lara
passionatereborner
Lynknursery
Trish
Groovyday
Orange_Grove_Nursery
audrey
sweetsherrie112
Poppy
babyblossom
Karen
23 posters
AuthorMessage
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY Empty
PostSubject: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 18:43

A lot of times my mood reflects the weather and today its rainy and very gloomy. My mood said, Okay, Karen, go lay down and read your book(actually take a nap). Well, not long ago, Robin comes busting into the room yelling, "You got a package and it came express!! Our mail lady delivered it in her own car!"

Well, no glasses on or anything I tore right into the package. Sorry, no package openings but OMG!! You should see what was inside!! Oh you will, you will!!

This came special delivery all the way from Australia from Mum!!

First, a tote bag for me!
It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY 06

Then some great accessories
It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY 05

A beautifully made knitted dress, bonnet, booties, bloomers
It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY 04

But the first thing I opened, I just had to show you on one of my keepers as its too beautiful not to.

Cute little butt!
It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY 03

Hi Ruari!! Love your bonnet!
It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY 02

OH MY GOSH!! What a BEAUTIFUL gown!
It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY 01

Oh Mum! Thank you so much!! This was such a lovely surprise and really brightened my whole entire day! I love each and every thing you included in the package! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! loveyou! loveyou! loveyou! and I'm really happy you adopted me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shoppin mom
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY Empty
PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 18:46

Imagine what you'd get if you lived here in Australia Karen lol

What beautiful outfits and accessories! Did you make them all Trish? You are so clever clapclap
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 18:47

Oh wow, how lovely is that, and what a surprise!! All those items are beautiful and that gown is stunning - lovely gifts Trish!! happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 18:57

thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
Back to top Go down
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 19:00

Oh hon you are one lucky lady that blue dress is awesome ... Congrads hon .... Sherrrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
audrey
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
audrey

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 19:03

She really hit your nail on the head with the blue gown for your baby! Isn't it gorgeous, and I know how you love blue on little girls!
Lucky you, and Way to go Trish!

Baby hugs,
Audrey
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedollmaker2nursery.com
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 19:32

That's awesome, Karen! What a great surprise! Very nicely done, Trish! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Groovyday
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Groovyday

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 19:57

happyhappy Karen, those are beautiful gifts! Trish's crocheting and sewing talents are out of this world! Karen, you should add some wings to that blue gown! whoohoo bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 19:58

Great idea, Barb! Soon as they arrive(on order) wink
Back to top Go down
Trish
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Trish

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 20:09

Hi there daughter, glad you liked them, but I didn't make tote bag or blue dress......but I knitted the other things.

I had to do something for you after my baby surprise.....I guess now we are even lol thankyou! thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 20:19

Well, either way, its all very lovely and I feel very special to have them. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 21:07

Yes Karen, that knitted outfit was being made when Mum was here at Xmas time, she was just making it with the possible intentions of it coming to me as a lot of items do, or into a hope chest for a possible swap some time this year, but her idea soon changed.
Once she saw her gorgeous baby from you she said this is going to Karen. Then she started discussing some items she had at home and as soon as she mentioned the blue outfit I said that one as it went with your nursery name. Looking forward to seeing it with wings and what you do with it.

Enjoy them as I do the items I receive from Mum. I guess that means I now have to call you sis? lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
passionatereborner
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
passionatereborner

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 21:39

Amazing ... that is just wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 21:42

Beautiful!! Glad you got out of bed, hu? whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Joy Franklin
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 22:23

Oh Trish!
those items are gorgeous! I LOVE the little pants and the "bling" on them!
Karen is a very lucky lady to have been adopted by you!
Karen I hate gloomy days and rain and all that but I got to agree with you that if a person could get up to something like that it would make the gloom worth it!
Hugs and congrats to both of you ladies.
joy
Back to top Go down
Tiondra White Rapids
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Tiondra White Rapids

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 22:31

Oh Karen those are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Oh you are so spoiled! lol lol Lucky you, Love it all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysweetpapoosrebornnursery.webs.com
momiof4girlz
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 23:05

OHHHHH What a wonderful surprise!!! Everything is sooooo beautiful!! Hugs Barbi
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 23:17

clapclap happyforyou! clapclap happyforyou! clapclap
Awesome surprise! Congrats!
WTG mum!
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 10:53

Yes, Lyn errr sis! lol
Back to top Go down
sara hanson
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 11:23

What a wonderful gift! You have a sweet mum!
HUGS,
Sara angelsmiley
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 13:33

Everything is adorable. That was a great reason to get out of bed!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 13:50

Awwwwww!!~ Karen, what a lucky ducky. I am so glad you decided to get out of bed LOL. Both of ypu ladies are lucky to have one another. Stunning gifts treish, everything is so beautiful!!~
Back to top Go down
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptySat 21 Jan 2012 - 18:02

whoohoo whoohoo weeeeee! WTG happyforyou! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 3:34

What a beautiful surprise Karen, well done Trish, well worth
getting out of bed for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
tanya1975
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
tanya1975

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptySun 22 Jan 2012 - 17:27

Amazing job Trish!!!!!!!!!!!!! clapclap clapclap clapclap
Back to top Go down
Janie/nightngale
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Janie/nightngale

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyFri 30 Mar 2012 - 19:26

I want a sister!!!!

Such beautiful things Mum I mean Trish!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightngaleclothing.com
Dianne1227
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Dianne1227

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 3:04

Wow what beautiful gifts!
Dianne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY   It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY Empty

Back to top Go down

It really takes a lot to get me out of bed on a rainy afternoon and this did it!! PIC HEAVY
Page 1 of 1