R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds

Go down 
+3
Poppy
bschrieber
tracylh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tracylh
Toddler
Toddler
tracylh

Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds Empty
PostSubject: Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds   Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010 - 22:32

Please don't let this post make you sad, Sunday March 21st is my angel son's 17th birthday, each year I try to do things in his memory, this keeps him in our hearts always. These two pictures were made for me to remember my angel, and I thought they were so cute that I just had to share.

Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds Purple_lotus_flower77ccm2

Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds L_5ba5022519a444ce8790a703a5f590c5

My hubby also makes Josh's birthday very special, by driving me an hour away to the cementary and he also always buys him flowers and little gifts to leave for him. This is always very special to me, since my hubby is not his dad. Thanks for sharing my special memory.

Hugs,
Tracy
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
bschrieber
bschrieber

PostSubject: first baby in memory box   Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010 - 2:27

My heart is with you in this special angel. This is a picture of the very first baby I did. She went to my daughters memory box for her first baby lost early in her pregnancy. they gave baby the name of Joelle but no idea if baby was boy or girl. God holds them both in His might hand waiting for mommy to come and hold them when it is time. God Bless
[img]Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds Joelle10[/img]

Gods Blessing to you
Bev
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds   Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010 - 5:47

Those pictures are beautiful Tracy, thank you for sharing them with us, I will be thinking of you and your family on Sunday loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds   Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010 - 9:10

Tracy, Thank you for sharing the pictures. I will be praying for you that your special day is filled with Joy knowing Joshua is in heaven. I think it is wonderful that you celebrate his birthday each year ad that your husband is so involved. Big hugs to you, sweetie!!!! loveyou!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds   Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010 - 12:35

The Pictures are precious! Thank you for sharing them with us!! My prayers are with all during this time!
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds   Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010 - 17:46

It is a honor that you have choosen to share with us your beautiful pictures and Memories of your son Joshua.

I saw be thinking of you on Sunday and saying a prayer.

God Bless you, your hubbie and little Josh!
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

PostSubject: Re: Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds   Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 11:10

Tracy.. my heart goes out to you. You are very fortunate to have such a supportive hubby. Thanks for sharing that with us!
Back to top Go down
mistee
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby

PostSubject: Re: Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds   Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds EmptyThu 10 Jun 2010 - 0:13

awwww,,,, that is sooo sweet and sad... you have a great hubby!
Back to top Go down
tracylh
Toddler
Toddler
tracylh

PostSubject: Re: Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds   Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010 - 19:34

I have to thank all of you for the kind words that were posted here, you all are so sweet and caring. Yes I'm a pretty lucky woman when it comes to my hubby, he has a heart of gold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds   Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharing a very special day - Hope no one minds
Page 1 of 1