R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions   Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 11:37

So I am almost finished painting my Krista. Since the class is basically over I thought I would post a question here. I am on lesson 9 and am about to do creases. I think my Krista looks a little orange to me. My question is, since its suppose to be a peaches baby, is she suppose to look like this or should I tone her down a bit?

Dont mind her eyes, they are the wrong size and arent hers lol

Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions 386575_3012728757872_1252110251_3322689_1646211193_n

Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions Wip12
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions   Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 12:47

Aw, she is really pretty! I love her tone. If you want to do a real thin mint wash, on her, you may like that look better. If you did a belly plate, do it on that first and see if you like how it looks. If you don't have a belly plate, use the back of the head. If it looks good, then go ahead and do the wash over all the parts and bake. I always test a washon the belly plate forst to see if that's what she needs. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions   Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 14:26

She doesn't look orange to me. She looks pink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions   Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 20:09

After two long days of working to finish my Krista, shes finally finished painting. Im pooped lol. I painted her eyebrows which is out of the norm for me, and I have to say, I will give anyone a big pat on the back who paints eyebrows/hair. It was hard, but im so glad I did it. Ive been wanting to try new things and learn new techniques. I really wish I had proper eyes for her. I am thinking very light blue eyes and dark brown hair would suit her well bigsmile Im waiting my Baby Swap Partner Info, so I can order everything at once, so for now she has eyes that dont fit her lol.
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: New Pic of Krista    Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 11:43

Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions 2
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions   Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 11:58

She looks great, Stephanie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions   Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions EmptyTue 3 Jan 2012 - 12:09

Thanks Karen! I cant wait to start rooting her hair!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions   Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Advanced Peaches and Cream Class questions
Page 1 of 1