R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My other child...lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My other child...lol Empty
PostSubject: My other child...lol   My other child...lol EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 2:15

This is Dingo. He is a shelty/austrailian shepard mix we think. One blue eye and one brown eye. He Lost his foot in a home accident with his previous owners. They wanted to put him down. My mother rescued him and we adopted him. He is the BEST dog we have ever had, he really thinks he is human! LOL He is around 8 or 9. We have had him at least 6 or 7 yrs.

My other child...lol IMG_2871
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My other child...lol   My other child...lol EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 2:38

He is sooo cute! That is so lucky that your mum rescued him, poor thing
Back to top Go down
Patricia Diane
Toddler
Toddler
Patricia Diane

PostSubject: Re: My other child...lol   My other child...lol EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010 - 15:41

He is beautiful! Those dogs are known to be very very smart. Bless people like you and your mom, for rescuing
him, he looks very alert for his age. I don't know but isn't the blue eyes characteristic of the herding dogs, what is called watch eyes( pale blue)? That may be why he has one of that color. We used to raise the Siberian Huskies breed, they would sometimes have pale blue or yellow eyes, beautiful. I hope you have him around for many many years. :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://wildrose_dwhite@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My other child...lol   My other child...lol Empty

Back to top Go down

My other child...lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Pets, pets,pets!!!-
Jump to: