R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peaches & Cream Contest Rules

Go down 
+8
rebecca
Karen
bearysweethearts
babyblossom
LittlePunkins
Lyndies*Lovies
Tinabloomfield
Lara
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Peaches & Cream Contest Rules Empty
PostSubject: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyMon 5 Dec 2011 - 22:38

I am going to start accepting pictures for the Peaches and Cream Contest on December 29th and will take them up until Jan 1st, 12 noon, EST. Extra time was given, so you all have time to finish your rooting during the holidays.

Please pm me 3 pictures of your Peaches and Cream baby using any Cradle kit. One full body, one close up of your rooting, and one close up of your choice.

Winner of the contest will recieve a free kit for the Preemie class in February! Good luck ladies!!!!

PLEASE REMEMEBER NOT TO POST PICS OF YOUR BABY ON THE FORUM OR SHARE AUCTION LINKS UNTIL AFTER THE CONTEST.

You may share in the class section, but not in the main forum.

Last edited by Lara on Thu 15 Dec 2011 - 9:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyMon 5 Dec 2011 - 23:25

would that be a naked body? or just the whole body pic?
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyMon 5 Dec 2011 - 23:43

Hallelujah - thank you for the extra time. I was going to have to decide how much sewing I could do for Bountiful Angel Christmas project before the contest - but NOW I can concentrate on both - and Christmas decorating. I didn't actually pray out loud, but I did pray inside.

I already have Mavie for the Preemie class- but that won't slow down my competitive spirit.
Back to top Go down
LittlePunkins
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
LittlePunkins

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 1:38

Tinabloomfield wrote:
would that be a naked body? or just the whole body pic?

I think she means just a full body pic... not naked wink
Back to top Go down
http://littlepunkinsreborns.com/
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 5:23

Thanks for the extra time Lara. Think I'm going to need it wink
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 13:42

Thanks Lara,but have a question, are we allowed to have a baby on Ebay before or during the contest, I was planning on selling her for Christmas,I know we are not to show them until the contest? IDK
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 15:11

I don't see why you can't put her on eBay as long as you don't post a link to your eBay listing of her before the contest. wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 22:06

bearysweethearts wrote:
Thanks Lara,but have a question, are we allowed to have a baby on Ebay before or during the contest, I was planning on selling her for Christmas,I know we are not to show them until the contest? IDK

Yes you can put your baby on ebay and like mentioned just don't link to it on the forum and your good. It is a good time to sell if you are going to just do your contest photo's during your template pictures. I'm sure no one will mind at all and you want mis your chance to sell or to get into the contest. wink If someone happens to see your baby on ebay it want effect you for the contest. wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 23:35

Yes, post on Ebay, but you just can't share the link with us. I am sure some of us see babies on Ebay from classes here. That is to be expected. Most people don't hold onto their babies until after contests are over.
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyWed 7 Dec 2011 - 16:25

Thank you! thankyou! needed to make sure! wink
Back to top Go down
Lisabeth
Toddler
Toddler
Lisabeth

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyThu 15 Dec 2011 - 2:49

THANK GOODNESS FOR THE EXTENSION ON TIME.J

SINCE I HAD TO REDO MY LIMBS...IT WAS QUITE A SET BACK.
I ALSO HAVE A DEADLINE ON TWO SCULPTURES I WAS MAKING FOR MY NIECE
FOR A VIDEO PRODUCTION SHE IS DOING.

NOW I CAN DO MY BEST ON BOTH PROJECTS AND RELAX A LITTLE. :)

LISA
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011 - 11:35

Just bumping this, so you all remmeber!!!!!!! Get those pictures ready! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011 - 12:07

Lara wrote:
Just bumping this, so you all remmeber!!!!!!! Get those pictures ready! whoohoo

Soon as the sun decides to show in Alabama! lol
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011 - 18:57

I have my pics on photobucket ready to send. Hopefully my computer can hang on long enough to send the pics lol
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011 - 20:17

babyblossom wrote:
I have my pics on photobucket ready to send. Hopefully my computer can hang on long enough to send the pics lol

At least take down the address of the pics so you can always send those, even if you can text message from a phone. wink
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011 - 20:54

Good idea Karen!

I'm at work on the work computer now so I'll go and take them down. At least I have an iphone so I can get onto the forum and pm Lara the addresses if my computer completely dies!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyThu 22 Dec 2011 - 22:03

I can't wait to see all te babies! I've had a sneek peek at a few and man, they are GORGEOUS!!!!! happyhappy

Every contest gets more difficult to pick the one I like best. They are all soooo good!! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 10:45

Well, hopefully today I can get those pictures done and they come out okay. Looks like Mr. Sun has finally shown up down here in Alabama so I hope he sticks around all day. I get a nice shade in my front yard around noon or so.
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 13:56

It's sunny here in Paris too - directly north of where Karen is. If I took pictures today - they would be of six pieces - hairless head, legs, arms and oh gee I haven't even made the body yet - but that is only 2 hours of work. I don't think I'll win if I layout the fabric, put the body parts on it - lay the pattern along side and take a picture - but I would get the most laughs! lol

I love the part about being on Ebay before Christmas - mine would have been a kit sale!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 14:14

It's not a bad day here, either! Snowing and sunny! I start accepting pictures tomorrow! whoohoo
Back to top Go down
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 18:38

i will have pictures to you tomorrow Lara wink
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyWed 28 Dec 2011 - 19:33

Well besides a nice day here I found out I do have a Krista body and the head fits the neck so that was a nice discovery.

I may be dead last and now I realize I have no idea of what baby should wear. I'm not sure if it is a boy or a girl yet!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 19:47

Not feeling well...what is the deadline por pics, because I will need to take some more...close ups of the rooting wink
Back to top Go down
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 19:50

Jan 1st noon EST
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 21:16

Thank you so much....having the flu........really bites rrrrrrrrrrrrrrh sad
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 22:32

Tina, I completely understand! I was really ill when it was time to send in the character contest pictures. I barely was able to snap off enough to just pass for entry. lol
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 22:34

Just bit the bullet.....and managed to send in my entries. I hope they are the kind of pics asked for LOL...if not, I will try again tomorrow
Back to top Go down
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyFri 30 Dec 2011 - 20:29

feel better hun loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptySat 31 Dec 2011 - 23:38

working on it...Im taking care of my dad, mark, myself, daughtersx2....we are all sick rrrgh. staying at moms...to help because mom is supposed to be having surgery and resting up for it, so my eldest and I have been trying to do it all LOL. we are moving around a lil bit....not much else.
Back to top Go down
Denisewh
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 18:32

LARA, PLEASE CONTACT ME. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU FOR SEVERAL DAYS. NOW I FINALLY HAVE THIS BABY PHOTOGRAPHED I AM READING THERE WAS A DEADLINE OF NOON. I READ WE HAD UNTIL THE FIRST, NEVER THAT IT WAS NOON. I HAVE BEEN WORKIING ON THESE PHOTOS ALL DAY. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS FORUM AND HOW TO REACH PEOPLE.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 22:35

Denisewh wrote:
LARA, PLEASE CONTACT ME. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU FOR SEVERAL DAYS. NOW I FINALLY HAVE THIS BABY PHOTOGRAPHED I AM READING THERE WAS A DEADLINE OF NOON. I READ WE HAD UNTIL THE FIRST, NEVER THAT IT WAS NOON. I HAVE BEEN WORKIING ON THESE PHOTOS ALL DAY. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS FORUM AND HOW TO REACH PEOPLE.

It's a holiday and I was with family today. I did reply to your email.
Back to top Go down
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptySun 1 Jan 2012 - 23:01

i hate how big the pictures i sent were affraid crybaby
Back to top Go down
Tinabloomfield
Tinabloomfield

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 17:34

have any of the pics been posted yet? if so please tell me how to find them LOL...
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 17:58

It looks as though they haven't been posted yet bigsmile Once Lara has set up the poll, it will be found in this section of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 18:14

Check that your entry is here Tina http://www.realreborn.com/t8736-important-info-on-the-pc-contest
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 19:05

ashtreemeadowbabies wrote:

I try to resize, if I have to...all part in getting this together. Since I was still waiting for some people to reemail pictures, the contest will not start till tomorrow, if I can get them all finished. There were a lot of entries and a few gals emailed me pics and they didn't download correctly, so I am still waiting for pics froma couple gals.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 19:27

No wonder you don't like to accept emails.
Back to top Go down
ashtreemeadowbabies
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
ashtreemeadowbabies

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules EmptyMon 2 Jan 2012 - 19:57

Lara wrote:
ashtreemeadowbabies wrote:

I try to resize, if I have to...all part in getting this together. Since I was still waiting for some people to reemail pictures, the contest will not start till tomorrow, if I can get them all finished. There were a lot of entries and a few gals emailed me pics and they didn't download correctly, so I am still waiting for pics froma couple gals.
thankyou! weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaches & Cream Contest Rules   Peaches & Cream Contest Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Peaches & Cream Contest Rules
Page 1 of 1