R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just born and newborn ebook question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
keli
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
keli

just born and newborn ebook question Empty
PostSubject: just born and newborn ebook question   just born and newborn ebook question EmptyThu 1 Dec 2011 - 15:47

I took the just born class and have the e book...LOVE IT! I have gotten the most amazing results
Can someone tell me the difference between it and the old newborn skin tone e book? Is there a HUGE difference in the colors and technique? or are they really close?
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: just born and newborn ebook question   just born and newborn ebook question EmptyThu 1 Dec 2011 - 16:40

Consider the Just Born book like an advanced class of the original preemie book so to speak.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
keli
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
keli

PostSubject: Re: just born and newborn ebook question   just born and newborn ebook question EmptyThu 1 Dec 2011 - 17:57

thankyou! Karen, I thought there was a newborn ebook, but I just checked the store and there isn't lol
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: just born and newborn ebook question   just born and newborn ebook question EmptyThu 1 Dec 2011 - 20:22

We took it down, since it was the oldest book, and as everybody learns, so do I! lol... lol I like to keep the material that I am selling up to date with the latest techniques that I have learned, so that is why we are replacing some of the older more popular E books:
Newborn replaced by Just Born, Peaches and Cream replaced by Adv. P& C, Preemie will be replace wit the Advanced Preemie class in Feb., and the Asian will be replaced by the Asian/Philipean Class.
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: Just Born ebook etc   just born and newborn ebook question EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 12:52

I have 10 of your ebooks, most I took the class, but I sure hope I haven't missed any, I want to have them ALL!!! I have signed up for the next 2 classes starting in February, just hoping I notice if I am mising any before you take them down. I really LOVE your classes and look forward to getting back to it so very much. It has been a tough year, being ill, then losing my husband in October, I think getting back to reborning will really help me get past it all since I love reborning so very much!!! I just got 9 BB kits a couple days ago, and 3 from Sandie too, and 8 more coming from BB soon so I better get moving and get those babies made!!! I know I am in the right place, Lara is the best teacher, she has the best moderators, and everyone else is always so helpful and willing to go out of their way when asked.

I did have some very nice things happen this year though. Last May 22 I had another grandson, November 2nd, another greatgrandson, November 14, another grandson, uncle of the great grand born Nov 2nd!, and just Dec 26 another great granddaughter, so with the bad comes the wonderful!!!! Daniel, Kaden, Tyler and Martha are true blessings and help me feel alive again.

Cannot wait for the February class!!!!
Back to top Go down
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

PostSubject: Re: just born and newborn ebook question   just born and newborn ebook question EmptyThu 29 Dec 2011 - 18:55

Pamela I'm so sorry to hear you lost your husband sad

It's wonderful that so many new babies have joined your family bigsmile

You are right, reborning will really help you feel good again and I'm so glad you joined Lara's preemie class happyhappy

Looking forward to seeing pics of all those finished babies you have kits for!
Back to top Go down
PamelaG
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
PamelaG

PostSubject: just born and newborn ebook question   just born and newborn ebook question EmptyMon 9 Jan 2012 - 2:14

Thank you very much, Kym.

I did start 4 kits but my oven won't hold the temp and almost ruined my Precious Gift's face!!!! It was sunk in almost to the back of the head, so I got it out and used one of the baking spatulas to get it back in shape and then put a dish towel inside and hope that will keep it the right shape when I take it out. The limbs and the rest of the head are fine, just the face, and it is really shiny now.

I have to wait for the owner to get another stove, or fix this one, or get the electrical fixed so I can use my convection oven and heat gun. Until then, I just have to wait so I don't do the same to any other kits. I used an oven thermometer, then bought a new one just to be sure, and it's the oven. No matter what I set the oven at, or adjust it up or down as the 3 thermometers I now have in the oven tell me to, I can't get it to stay at 265F. He says all should be fixed in time for me to start the Preemie class. whoohoo I sure hope so!!! Now I need to get rid of that shine with the matte and hope it also helps the paint stick when I get back to painting once all is done.

I can't wait to get back and have a bunch of babies going at once and be busy again!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just born and newborn ebook question   just born and newborn ebook question Empty

Back to top Go down

just born and newborn ebook question
Page 1 of 1