R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

some one please help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

some one please help! Empty
PostSubject: some one please help!   some one please help! EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 23:33

Gosh Im so upset! I finally finished most of my painting, All i have left is the eyebrows. I am painting them with brow blonde genesis paint, I just took it out of the oven and you can barely see the eyebrows (Which isnt the problem) I was going to go back over what I had done a second time. I just noticed that there is a little bit of brow blonde paint on the side of her cheek. I could shoot myself! I didnt see it when I put her in the oven. Is there anyway I can fix this and maybe cover it us somehow. What do I do? I have worked for days on this baby which is a christmas baby that needs to be completely finished by december. It figures that the paint is more visible on the cheek then where it really needs to be!
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: some one please help!   some one please help! EmptySun 16 Oct 2011 - 23:47

Picture please. Its difficult to help unless we can see the problem. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: some one please help!   some one please help! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 0:00

Ok Karen heres a photo. you can notice it in person but its kinda hard to see in pictures.

some one please help! Booboooncheek-1

some one please help! Booboooncheek
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: some one please help!   some one please help! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 0:06

You can barely see it and it actually looks like a small birth mark. I think it actually looks good! Especially since that kit is an older baby, it works well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: some one please help!   some one please help! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2011 - 0:23

thanks Karen for your help. I softened it a little with the mint wash/flesh 08 mix. I guess it just will be a birthmark then lol. I really cant do much to get rid of it. I was trying to turn it into a capillary, but it just made it stick out more so I will just have to leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some one please help!   some one please help! Empty

Back to top Go down

some one please help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: REAL Ebook Questions-
Jump to: