R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beautiful Doll ebook with BB's Sugar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sarahelizabethii
Toddler
Toddler
sarahelizabethii

Beautiful Doll ebook with BB's Sugar Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful Doll ebook with BB's Sugar   Beautiful Doll ebook with BB's Sugar EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 1:24

I'm going to give the Beautiful Doll complexion another try, this time with BB's Sugar kit. She's the older, grayer "peach" vinyl, and so I'm wondering whether there are any preliminary steps I should take to make her a little peachier before I start? So far I've done a couple minty washes to tone down the cool mauve undertone as Karen suggested in another thread.

Here she is before I started, first alone, and then in comparison to Joshua Schick and Sophie Wosnjuk:
Beautiful Doll ebook with BB's Sugar Th_100_2020 Beautiful Doll ebook with BB's Sugar Th_100_2017
(click to enlarge)

And here's how she currently looks, with the second mint wash still drying:
Beautiful Doll ebook with BB's Sugar Th_100_2311
FWIW, I think this photo is truer to life than the other two. She's pretty darn dull in person.

All three photos were taken with flash. I haven't baked her yet, so I can start all over from scratch if need be.
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Doll ebook with BB's Sugar   Beautiful Doll ebook with BB's Sugar EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 9:28

If you see the gray trying to come through as you work on her, you can always add a warming wash or two to brighten her back up. Let your flesh tones do their work. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Doll ebook with BB's Sugar   Beautiful Doll ebook with BB's Sugar EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 10:09

Ditto Karen she is looking really good with the minty wash's so I would go on with her flesh colors to much green and she will start to look green ..... do you flesh layers then share again if need be ... Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
sarahelizabethii
Toddler
Toddler
sarahelizabethii

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Doll ebook with BB's Sugar   Beautiful Doll ebook with BB's Sugar EmptyFri 7 Oct 2011 - 10:17

Okie dokie -- onward!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Doll ebook with BB's Sugar   Beautiful Doll ebook with BB's Sugar Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Doll ebook with BB's Sugar
Page 1 of 1