R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
babyblossom
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
babyblossom

Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears? Empty
PostSubject: Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears?   Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears? EmptySat 13 Aug 2011 - 9:09

Hi Girls,

Can anyone tell me if we need to buy Clay match paint if we are sculpting ears for the second part of the Fairy Class?

I've never used sculpey before!

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears?   Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears? EmptySat 13 Aug 2011 - 9:34

I don't think it'll be necessary as GHSP works on sculpey too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears?   Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears? EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011 - 13:26

The kit for the class is a fairy - I don't believe we will be sculpting - kit has fairy ears. Serenity by Shawna Clymer
Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears? FaithNSerenity_016A.thumb

More pictures here http://clymercreations.com/gal_OOAK/Fairy2011?page=1
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

PostSubject: Re: Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears?   Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears? EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011 - 13:28

Lyndies*Lovies wrote:
The kit for the class is a fairy - I don't believe we will be sculpting - kit has fairy ears. Serenity by Shawna Clymer
Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears? FaithNSerenity_016A.thumb

More pictures here http://clymercreations.com/gal_OOAK/Fairy2011?page=1
Yes, Lyndie..some of us are using another kit and sculpting ears. All part of the class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears?   Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears? EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011 - 13:38

That must be an add on. When I paid for the class and bought the kit I didn't know there was a choice, but I like Serenity anyway and won't need to worry about dropping her. I did drop a doll once - I felt awful, but it didn't drop on the floor, just the bed. I was trying to move too many at once, something I'd never do with real infants.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears?   Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears? EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011 - 13:52

If you want to sculpt your own ears, and still do one of the contests at the end, we are using the Dolls To Love kits, which is a similar vinyl. I'll get the sculpting ears up soon for the mods, if you all are ready to get started on that part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears?   Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do we need clay match paint for the Fairy Class if we are sculpting ears?
Page 1 of 1