R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New member from Texas

Go down 
+6
jlingo
clarianercf
RoseBlossomAngels
gerry
Second Star
Linda
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda
Toddler
Toddler

New member from Texas Empty
PostSubject: New member from Texas   New member from Texas EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009 - 22:11

Hello Y'ALL.......

I am Linda from DeSoto (Dallas area) and am relatively new to reborning..started in August and like all of you, i am sure, got hookes and to date have made 8 babies.....I can hardly wait for this class to begin...it will be my first...Nice to meet all of you!

Linda
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: New member from Texas   New member from Texas EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009 - 22:32

Welcome to Winter Class Linda and it is nice to meet you!!!! I am certain you will enjoy this class and love Lara as a teacher. If I can help just give a holler. :D
Back to top Go down
Linda
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: Re: New member from Texas   New member from Texas EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009 - 1:12

Thanks so much :D

Linda
Back to top Go down
gerry
Toddler
Toddler
gerry

PostSubject: Re: New member from Texas   New member from Texas EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009 - 9:50

Hi Linda! So glad you've decided to take the class with us. I, too, am excited to get going. You've made 8 babies since August? Wow, I'd say you are definitely hooked! I look forward to getting to know you better! Hugs, Gerry
Back to top Go down
RoseBlossomAngels
Toddler
Toddler
RoseBlossomAngels

PostSubject: Re: New member from Texas   New member from Texas EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009 - 17:28

New member from Texas Sweet-hello-kitten

Welcome to the group Linda!!

Hugs,
Roxan
Back to top Go down
clarianercf
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: Re: New member from Texas   New member from Texas EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009 - 18:03

Linda, WELCOME, you are gonna love the class Lara is an excellent teacher.

Cristina
Back to top Go down
http://huellitas.weebly.com
jlingo
Toddler
Toddler
jlingo

PostSubject: Re: New member from Texas   New member from Texas EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009 - 18:46

Welcome Linda. I am Newbie too. I love making the babies and look forward to learning a lot from these classes.

Jill
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothersperfectbaby.com
live4trauma
Toddler
Toddler
live4trauma

PostSubject: Re: New member from Texas   New member from Texas EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009 - 13:44

Hello Linda and welcome. My name is Debbie and I'm also a newbie at this. Did my first baby in Lara's fall class. You are surely going to enjoy class. Lara's a great teacher. Again welcome and will see ya in the forums
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: New member from Texas   New member from Texas EmptySun 15 Nov 2009 - 1:14

Hey Linda - Eight (8) babies since August - Whew! I'd love to hear about your experience with all that - I know some people get going really well and for people like me I'd love to get on that 'Activity Train'.

I'm slower that molasses in the Arctic in winter. Please motivate me to make one baby a month and like everyone - I love pictures.

Well Hum - I didn't put an 'Emotion' picture in I just did the number 8 in parentheses - like the lawyers do - to emphasize and repeat the word eight! Live and learn.

Last edited by Lyndies*Lovies on Sun 15 Nov 2009 - 1:20; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Emotion Icon not added intentionally)
Back to top Go down
Pauline
Toddler
Toddler

PostSubject: New member from Texas   New member from Texas EmptySun 15 Nov 2009 - 2:00

Welcome Linda,
Eight babies since August. I can't even get eight done in a year :) You are doing well..I am hoping after this class that I can get eight done in year then I would be very : Pauline
Back to top Go down
beaurose
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
beaurose

PostSubject: Re: New member from Texas   New member from Texas EmptySun 15 Nov 2009 - 6:56

Hi Linda, welcome to the group, I too am a newbie, looking forward to getting to know you better.
love Marilyn x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from Texas   New member from Texas Empty

Back to top Go down

New member from Texas
Page 1 of 1