R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My other children!

Go down 
+4
angelicbundles
Pauline
tracylh
Poppy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: My other children!   My other children! EmptyMon 8 Feb 2010 - 15:51

Hi ladies, here are some pics of my daughter Emily and all our other children hehe.. we just love animals, wish we could have more!

This is our dog Murphy, he is only one year old and is a bichon/griffin mix, he is full of energy and is very smart - loves to steal any food lying around!!

My other children! 2010_02060004

This is Rosie, she is a griffin - we think she's cute in a monkey sort of way!! She is my shadow and goes everywhere I go
My other children! 2010_02060005

This is Fozzie, our Birman, he is coming up 1 year - very soft and a big sook
My other children! 2010_02040016

And finally, this is Zippy, he is a Ragdoll cat - flops in your arms like a ragdoll, he is a lovely cat, loves cuddles and is like a big teddy. Fozzie loves to stalk him!
My other children! IMG_1264
Back to top Go down

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other children!   My other children! EmptyMon 8 Feb 2010 - 21:57

Emily is a doll!!
The pups are so cute but the cats, They are PRECIOUS!
I love those cats! They are so soft looking and beautiful!
Back to top Go down
tracylh
Toddler
Toddler
tracylh

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other children!   My other children! EmptyMon 8 Feb 2010 - 23:53

Wow all of them are so adorable. Your daughter is just so pretty and cute. She looks like such a little character with the expressions on her face. I bet she keeps you going. And your pets, they are all so unique and beautiful. I love the send dog, his grouchy little face is to cute.

Hugs,
Tracy
Back to top Go down
http://www.heavenstinyangels.com
Pauline
Toddler
Toddler

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: My other children!   My other children! EmptyTue 9 Feb 2010 - 1:47

How gorgeous they all are. Beautiful daughter!!! I want your Ragdoll cat !!! II am certainly going to get one " one day"
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other children!   My other children! EmptyTue 9 Feb 2010 - 4:19

Beautiful little girl and furbabies! Your Griffon reminds me of my Shih Tzu! The face is very similar from what I can tell!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other children!   My other children! EmptyTue 9 Feb 2010 - 4:36

Thanks ladies :D my griffon does have a pushed in squashed face, so a lot of people say she is ugly! But she is still my wee baby hehe. It is sad though - she is a purebred and with all the inbreeding that has happened in the past, she is only 4 years old and her two back legs are all twisted as her kneecaps have moved out of position and she also has breathing problems because of her face and a problem with her throat - so all up she needs about $2,000 spent on her - which we don't have at the moment but I hope we can get her fixed up soon 😢
Back to top Go down
jlingo
Toddler
Toddler
jlingo

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other children!   My other children! EmptyTue 9 Feb 2010 - 8:32

They are all beautiful. Good luck on getting her fixed up. You do have a gorgeous daughter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mothersperfectbaby.com

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other children!   My other children! EmptyTue 9 Feb 2010 - 9:57

AW! Poor baby! I hope she isnt in pain! I sure hope she can get the help she needs soon! Even ugly pups are cute!
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other children!   My other children! EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010 - 21:43

The sorrow of your Griffon is, I hope, overbalanced by the joy of your daughter. The two can not be compared, but sorrow is real.

It is especially difficult, when a solution can be accomplished, but is so expensive. Whenever I see a problem I try to find a solution and I don't have a suggestion.

All I can say is, if I could be there I would try to help, but because I can't, I not only will understand your tears, I'll shed a few of my own. The plight of your little dog is beyond sad - its depressing, which means it will take a long time to recover.

I'm going to repeat the bright note - Your daughter Emily is a delight, a joy, a source of hope.
Back to top Go down
angelicbundles
angelicbundles

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other children!   My other children! EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010 - 21:47

Aww poor baby, I hope you can get her treated soon! Cobi has his share or problems, right now it's his ears. He has trouble with infections all the time! Drives us both nuts. I am having to save to take him for his shots and his ears. I have thankfully sold a baby and am trying to save that and a bit more to take care of it. Hopefully it won't be too expensive!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicbundles
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: My other children!   My other children! EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010 - 23:54

How cute Emily is poppy and her hair is platimun blond? Looks adorable with her sweet little smile. I see how cute your other babys are as well, wow the ragdoll cat is so cute to, oh I love em all,. Good pics!! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other children!   My other children! EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010 - 0:13

Thank you ladies... yes it is awful when we know that Rosie could be like a normal dog if she had the operations and we have been told she will have a short lifespan otherwise 😢 she's such a sweet wee dog though and puts up with all the rough and tumble Emily gives her!
I hope Cobi gets over his ear problems too - it's awful when they are not healthy and well.
Yes, Emily does have platinum blonde hair! And at the back she has little ringlets?? My hair was straight as a child and curled up when I hit teenage years - now I have to use the hair straighteners hehe. Thanks for all your replies ladies, it's sweet of you..
Back to top Go down
tracylh
Toddler
Toddler
tracylh

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other children!   My other children! EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010 - 0:37

Purebreeds can definately have some health issues, especially the older breeds. My Llasa was born with hip displysa, and has constant ear infections. I keep eardrops on hand all the time. Poor boy can't keep up with his little sisters. He has to run to jump on the couch, but when his hips are bothering him, he'll just stand there and whine till we lift him up. My Cairn has skin allergies and I have to watch her or she'll just tear her skin up, but luckily we learned alot about her allergies and have been able to keep them under control with watching what food we feed and stripping her fur. My silky is the healthy girl, but her breed has not been around for as long. Don't worry yourself to much about your baby, he just needs extra love.
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other children!   My other children! EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010 - 0:46

Thanks Tracy, it's sad with all the problems purebreds have.. this was our dog - Dante, he was a Samoyed and such a beautiful dog, he got diabetes and went blind :( We had to put him down just before Emily was born, we kept putting it off all the time until he was in a really bad way. I cried and cried for so long, it was horrible being the ones to choose to end his life and take him to the vet to be put down. Has anyone seen the movie "Marley and Me" with Jennifer Aniston in it? I sobbed watching that movie!!

My other children! IMG_1262
Back to top Go down
tracylh
Toddler
Toddler
tracylh

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other children!   My other children! EmptyFri 12 Feb 2010 - 1:01

We actually can't watch that movie because we heard about the ending. I have never had to put a pet down yet. My childhood dog died at 15 of natural causes and just one day went to sleep and didn't wake up, very peaceful, very perfect. We lost a cat a few years back, she had a cold, and her body couldn't fight it, I cuddled her for 3 days until she passed, we just didn't have the heart to have her put to sleep. Your Dante was beautiful and looked like such a happy dog.
Back to top Go down
trixyy2k
Toddler
Toddler
trixyy2k

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: my furbabies   My other children! EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 19:35

I have 2 dogs, Annie a malteste she is 3yrs old a mommy's baby and Tigger he is 11 yrs old. He has had diabetes now for over 2yrs. I give him insulin injections twice a day and cook them chicken breast too. As I have to make sure he east with the injections. He went blind too, but you would never know it how he finds his way around. He is still my baby too but my big boy. Your baby is adorable and your furbabies are cute I can see how they are loved.

Marci
Back to top Go down
http://www.frillyfrillz.webs.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other children!   My other children! EmptyMon 1 Mar 2010 - 20:38

Thanks Marci :D That's wonderful Tigger is doing so well with his diabetes, I bet he gets looked after very well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My other children! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My other children!   My other children! Empty

Back to top Go down

My other children!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Pets, pets,pets!!!-
Jump to: