R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pray for the families

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

Pray for the families Empty
PostSubject: Pray for the families   Pray for the families EmptyThu 7 Jul 2011 - 23:55

Today, a horrible thing happened in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This is the city I was born in and the city my husband and I lived in until about 2 years ago. A man when on a rampage and murdered 7 people in two different locations. It is believed that he had a relationship with two of the women that he murdered. The saddest part of this whole thing is that two children were also murdered. sad sad sad sad My husband and I watched live as the police chased him down the highway and then he went across the median into the Westbound lane and headed east. He crashed his car and took off on foot, where he broke into a random house and took the people there hostage. He let a 53 year old woman go, but he's still holding at least one person hostage. The police are working very admirably to resolve the situation peacefully. I pray for the families of the victims and for the hostage(s). Please send up prayers for them. prayer prayer prayer
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Pray for the families   Pray for the families EmptyFri 8 Jul 2011 - 0:27

that is awful!! Praying!! sad
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Pray for the families   Pray for the families EmptyFri 8 Jul 2011 - 15:41

I haven't had the TV on much today (trying to get work done!) but from what I heard there was a 3rd hostage that had been hiding in the closet, but after the suspect released the first hostage, the 2nd one was frustrating the suspect because he was hard of hearing. The woman hiding in the closet decided to come out of hiding and try to settle things down between the suspect and the hard of hearing hostage. As it turns out, the suspect shot himself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Pray for the families   Pray for the families EmptyFri 8 Jul 2011 - 23:17

*gasp* sad crybaby too much of this sort of thing happening lately :(

I pray for the people that were killed and hope He cradles them in his love.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pray for the families   Pray for the families Empty

Back to top Go down

Pray for the families
Page 1 of 1