R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

great party dip mix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
live4trauma
Toddler
Toddler
live4trauma

great party dip mix Empty
PostSubject: great party dip mix   great party dip mix EmptyWed 3 Feb 2010 - 13:50

Just six small ingredients and your done.Takes less than 15 minutes to make. Don't know where i got it from .don't know what its name is either.Have to make it at least twice a month for work and it doesn't last long. Here it is:

16 ounces mayo- I use Hellmann's but use your flavorof mayo, except for miracle whip changes flavor of dip
16 ounces sour cream
1 can mexicorn- drained
8 ounces of shreeded cheddar cheese- mild or sharp doesn't matter
about 1 cup chopped green onion/scallions- (I use 1-2 bunches) I really don't measure
Jalepenos diced- I use the jar,drain the juice-use 1/2-1 jar according to your taste- I use 1 jar, you can also use fresh jalepeos if you want.

mix all ingredient and chill in frig for at least 2 hrs. Just to let you know the longer the dip sits in the frig the hotter/spicier it gets. I usually make it the night before. I also cheat by buying the already chopped green onion in the produce section and add 1 container which cuts down on the prep time.
Serve with dipping chips-and enjoy
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: great party dip mix   great party dip mix EmptyFri 5 Feb 2010 - 23:37

Sounds yummyy!!!! I can't cook worth a lick, so I better get hubby to write down a few of his secrets to share with you all!
Back to top Go down
Lyndies*Lovies
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Lyndies*Lovies

PostSubject: Re: great party dip mix   great party dip mix EmptySun 21 Feb 2010 - 15:52

My husband loves hot and spicey and grows many kinds of hot peppers, so I will have to try this - but I will cut it in 4's. I have to ask what is Mexicorn? Do I look in regular vegetables or in the Mexican/International aisle?
Back to top Go down
live4trauma
Toddler
Toddler
live4trauma

PostSubject: Re: great party dip mix   great party dip mix EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010 - 16:14

Hi, sorry was out of town for a week. Mexicorn is in the vegetable aisle. It is corn with peppers mixed. I do believe green giant puts it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: great party dip mix   great party dip mix Empty

Back to top Go down

great party dip mix
Page 1 of 1