R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Son at 33 weeks sonogram

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

My Son at 33 weeks sonogram Empty
PostSubject: My Son at 33 weeks sonogram   My Son at 33 weeks sonogram EmptySat 28 May 2011 - 17:22

My husband and I went to get my last sonogram for the third trimester this morning. I must say that my little boy is so stubborn as he did not want us to see his face. The last time we went in the 2nd trimester he didnt want us to see his face either lol. I found out that he is head down, which is a relief as I didnt think he was, but when the ultra sound technician was trying to get us a good picture of his face, with a 4d photo, he kept burying his face in my hip lol. so here is the best picture we could get. I so wanted to see what he looked like, but I guess it will be a surprise! It wont be much longer now, so I suppose I can wait lol! He is such a big boy! He already weighs 5lbs 4 oz and I have another 7 weeks left to go!!!

I hope you can make out his face. its more of a profile of his face as you can only see his one eye, his nose and his little mouth.

Last edited by With Love Nursery on Wed 15 Jan 2020 - 14:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My Son at 33 weeks sonogram   My Son at 33 weeks sonogram EmptySat 28 May 2011 - 18:09

Ohhh that's so cool! Taylor used to kick whenever the ultra sound lady would try and do measurements etc, he would make all the measurements funny. So excited for you, not too long now until you meet your little boy happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: My Son at 33 weeks sonogram   My Son at 33 weeks sonogram EmptySat 28 May 2011 - 18:21

Isn't that neat!!!!! Mine were always uncooperative too. We didn't know is Sofie was a boy or girl, as she kept crossing her legs!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Son at 33 weeks sonogram   My Son at 33 weeks sonogram EmptySat 28 May 2011 - 21:54

lol my youngest son was shy too, wouldnt show his face, he had his legs in front of his face, he stayed that way and was born that way ...ouch
Back to top Go down
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: My Son at 33 weeks sonogram   My Son at 33 weeks sonogram EmptySun 29 May 2011 - 2:19

Lovely to see the picture, congratulations
you lucky lady. I was unable to have children
but am always pleased for other.

x

Maxina
www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: My Son at 33 weeks sonogram   My Son at 33 weeks sonogram EmptySun 29 May 2011 - 17:33

Oh how sweet!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Orange_Grove_Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Orange_Grove_Nursery

PostSubject: Re: My Son at 33 weeks sonogram   My Son at 33 weeks sonogram EmptyFri 3 Jun 2011 - 13:20

Happy for you! You must be getting really excited! My first was a son and he was 10 lbs! affraid I don't wish that on you! wink With him, it was EASY to tell he was a boy. With our daughter, she had her legs together so it was hard to tell. I thought we were having a girl, and I said she's just being lady-like with her legs together! ;) Our third, a boy, kept his hand in front of his face most of the time for the sonograms. We found out why when he was born, his cord was wrapped around his neck twice and his arm once. Thankfully, he came out fine. bigsmile (that's him in my sig picture)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangegrovenursery?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Son at 33 weeks sonogram   My Son at 33 weeks sonogram Empty

Back to top Go down

My Son at 33 weeks sonogram
Page 1 of 1