R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silly horses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Silly horses Empty
PostSubject: Silly horses   Silly horses EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 16:22

Who said animals don't have a sense of humor or a prankish side to their nature? Years ago, I've no idea what stroke of luck happened that I had a camera close by but here's the picture of our younger horse tormenting his big brother ... so to speak.

Spot is the sorrel (reddish one) and Flintlock is the white one. Spot found a plastic shopping bag in the pasture and decided it was game on!! He grabbed it up and proceeded to chase Flintlock around and around ... shaking his head and rattling the bag. This went on for about 10 minutes and I'm sure would have gone on longer if Spot hadn't laughed and lost the bag on a gust of wind.

Just have to love our animals for a sense of whimsy and fun, right?

Silly horses Spotan10
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/

Silly horses Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly horses   Silly horses EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 16:30

That is so funny!!!! lol
Back to top Go down

Silly horses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Pets, pets,pets!!!-
Jump to: