R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dog bed funnies

Go down 
+3
Poppy
Karen
SharonR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Dog bed funnies Empty
PostSubject: Dog bed funnies   Dog bed funnies EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011 - 3:42

Aside from our own 3 four legged kids, we sometimes have "guests" spending the night/weekend/etc with us. One is my mom's dog, Lucy. A stereotypical spoiled lil ole lady dog who's sense of entitlement always undergoes a massive transformation at our house. (ie she doesn't get on the furniture, she can't eat off our plates, and most degrading to her I'm sure ... she has to go eat at the barn with the other dogs! LOL)

Sometimes we also have our four legged grand child for the weekend ... our younger daughter's dog who, while she knows she's a dog ... she's a total nervous nelly to the point where my darling hubby can't even shuffle cards to play solitaire because the noise sends Chelsey into a frantic meltdown.

When the two are here at the same time ... it's extremely comical, the song and dance all 5 dogs go through for the 4 dog beds. This particular time my mom had brought over Lucy's bed (which she never sleeps in hahaha) ... and well you can see who actually found it a comfy fit.

Dog bed funnies Chelse10

Where as, Lucy, who deems herself queen of all she surveys, took over this bed.

Dog bed funnies Lucy10
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/

Dog bed funnies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog bed funnies   Dog bed funnies EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011 - 8:46

lol
Back to top Go down
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

Dog bed funnies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog bed funnies   Dog bed funnies EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011 - 12:57

That is just too funny!!

Love the Brittany!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Dog bed funnies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog bed funnies   Dog bed funnies EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011 - 18:13

lol that is just soooo cute!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

Dog bed funnies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog bed funnies   Dog bed funnies EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011 - 19:35

How cute, I love your four legged kids. bigsmile

Dog bed funnies 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Lynknursery
Lynknursery

Dog bed funnies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog bed funnies   Dog bed funnies EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011 - 20:27

That's like my neice's cat. She bought her all the mod cons for living inside, and hoped that she would use the cushion as her bed on the couch beside her. Nope wouldn't have a bar of the cushion and would sleep where she wanted, anywhere except on the cushion. My niece gave up in despair and threw the cushion up on top the bookcase out of the way and now where does Cinnamon sleep? Yep you got it, on the cushion atop the bookcase.
Gotta just love the 4 legged family members.
Back to top Go down
http://lynkproducts.com.au
Patricia Diane
Toddler
Toddler
Patricia Diane

Dog bed funnies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog bed funnies   Dog bed funnies EmptyTue 12 Apr 2011 - 17:00

This is hilarious! I got such a laugh out of your picture. Animals have a mind of there own for sure, especially dogs!
I have two small Boston Terriers and they can find some of the funniest places to sleep. Oh yes, they to have their beds (cushions) but there favorite place to sleep is on my furry like fabric, robe that I usually keep for winter's cold days. I finally gave up and just gave it to them, because they love it like a security blanket! go figure! lol
Back to top Go down
http://wildrose_dwhite@yahoo.com
kimomax
Toddler
Toddler

Dog bed funnies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog bed funnies   Dog bed funnies EmptyThu 14 Apr 2011 - 0:24

That is just TOO funny. My parents have a yorkie that's getting up their in age and is bling in one eye. He always digs in the little basket where we have dog toys and makes a lumpy bed for himself. So, for Christmas I bought him a little bed. He preferred to sleep draped over the edge. It wasn't long, though, that my shizuh took over. The only problem is that only half of him fit in it, and that was usually his back half. Animals are just too funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dog bed funnies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog bed funnies   Dog bed funnies Empty

Back to top Go down

Dog bed funnies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Pets, pets,pets!!!-
Jump to: