R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our furry ones :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Our furry ones  :) Empty
PostSubject: Our furry ones :)   Our furry ones  :) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011 - 5:32

This is our youngster when she was actually still very young. I call it "The Definition of a Bad Dog" hahaha That is what was left of the waste basket that used to sit beside my computer. I got up one morning and the first thing I saw was the dog bed with all the shredded rattan ... then I turned around and saw this ... Lord only knows how long she'd been like that. lol

Our furry ones  :) Baddog10

And who needs mohair goats when you have one of these?? bigsmile

Our furry ones  :) Geroni11

We have two other dogs and a full sized horse but with 5 bazillion pictures stored on this computer do you think I could find any? And technically, we don't really own a horse. I like to call him our pasture ornament. He's sort of like the pink lawn flamingo's people decorate with ... only bigger. We just keep him around to make the barn and the pasture look worth while. lol
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: Our furry ones :)   Our furry ones  :) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011 - 5:38

lol great photos! That doggy is michief bigsmile and I love the colour of your horse!
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

PostSubject: Re: Our furry ones :)   Our furry ones  :) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011 - 6:14

In all fairness, that's not the *horse*. lol

Here's a more accurate size comparison ... this is our pony with our 4 yr old grand daughter. He really is a little guy. :)

Our furry ones  :) Jandg10

And when looking for that picture I found our other two girls. First one is Bailey, our pound puppy. A very shy and quiet lady.

Our furry ones  :) Bailey10

This is Sabrina, technically she belongs to our 17 yr old grand daughter, but she's lived her whole life with us so she's all ours now.

Our furry ones  :) Sabrin10
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Our furry ones :)   Our furry ones  :) EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011 - 8:51

Aw, so sweet! Love yoru fur babies!!! bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our furry ones :)   Our furry ones  :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Our furry ones :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Pets, pets,pets!!!-
Jump to: