R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adoption Day!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nanaslilblossoms
Toddler
Toddler
nanaslilblossoms

Adoption Day! Empty
PostSubject: Adoption Day!   Adoption Day! EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 21:57

Our family adopted another one ! Savanah Lynn is almost 4 yrs.
Before coming to our family she was living in a car with her parents. She was pretty scared and hungry. She is still aftraid of Monster outside in the dark but usually sleeps through the night.
Our entire family and a lovely group of friends came to the court house when I judge pronounced that she is now legally adopted into the family of Breese.
Adoption Day! Savanahadoptionday013-1
Savanah to the far right is getting a sisterly smile from her bio sister that was adopted last year.
Adoption Day! Savanahadoptionday004-1
Such a happy girl now!

Wanted to put a smile in your heart for the week!
Hugs,
Nancy J.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanaslilblossoms.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

Adoption Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption Day!   Adoption Day! EmptySun 30 Jan 2011 - 22:05

Ohhh, she is just the sweetest little girl!! That has really put a smile on my face, she will be loved and nutured, congratulations!!!! happyforyou! happyforyou! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Adoption Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption Day!   Adoption Day! EmptyMon 31 Jan 2011 - 0:29

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!! How wonderful for you all!!! happyhappy weeeeee!

What happened to her parents?
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

Adoption Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption Day!   Adoption Day! EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011 - 23:10

Congratulations.... they are beautiful girls. We adopted a brother and sister pair last year. They are 10 & 11 (almost 11 & 12) now and have been with us for 2 1/2 years.... God bless you!
Back to top Go down
SharonR
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

Adoption Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption Day!   Adoption Day! EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011 - 3:54

Congratulations!! Adoption, I think, is as much pain and joy as actually giving birth.

Our younger daughter and son in law have been through the wringer for the last four years with a failed private adoption, and a traumatic fost-adopt (fosters that were supposed to be available for adoption) ... and finally the success! God surely does work in mysterious ways ... His wonders to behold, because the little girl they have now couldn't be more like my daughter if there ws actual DNA involved!!

Seems like every week there's something else that comes out that makes me say ... holy cow!!! That's just like her mom! lol

It makes my heart happy to see families brought together this way, and yours is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
http://sharonskidsandkritters.blogspot.com/
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

Adoption Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption Day!   Adoption Day! EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011 - 9:41

Thanks, Sharon. I have to say, it is a calling. There was a time when I didn't think I would make it through the process, but God opened every door. It's not like we needed more kids.. we have 5 bio, but God put them in front of us. I could go in to a long story with the details, but just to say he worked it all out. The first 12-18 months was really rough for me, as traumatized 8 and 9 year olds are not like cuddly babies. It has smoothed out now. They have been with us for 2 1/2 years. Next month was celebrate 1 year after the adoption day.. May 26th. Our first grandbaby is due on the 31st.. Wondering if she might come early???? Life is full of blessings if we look for them. I feel really blessed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adoption Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption Day!   Adoption Day! Empty

Back to top Go down

Adoption Day!
Page 1 of 1