R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Little Princess

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JanC
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
JanC

Our Little Princess Empty
PostSubject: Our Little Princess   Our Little Princess EmptySun 23 Jan 2011 - 9:25

Our little princess - Suri Dinah - is a Cockapoo & will be celebrating her 5th Birthday on January 28th - she owns hubby & I. I never thought a little pooch could melt my heart every second of the day! I can't imagine life without our Suri - here are a few pics of her from Xmas. wink

Our Little Princess SA400176Small

Our Little Princess SA400174Small

Our Little Princess SA400162Small

Our Little Princess SA400182Small

Our Little Princess SA400175Small

Our Little Princess SA400179Small
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairydustbabies.com
sweetsherrie112
sweetsherrie112

PostSubject: Re: Our Little Princess   Our Little Princess EmptySun 23 Jan 2011 - 10:10

Oh she is so so sweet .... I love Suri's pics ..... I have a toy poodle my self and I know just what you mean although my little polly drive's me crazy sometimes lol. she is still a puppy lol..... sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://loveablehuggablereborns.webs.com
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Our Little Princess   Our Little Princess EmptySun 23 Jan 2011 - 10:20

Oh, she is so sweet!!! I love the little fluffy dogs!!! (shhh...don't tell Maci, or she'll get her feelings hurt)
Back to top Go down
JanC
Newborn Baby
Newborn Baby
JanC

PostSubject: Re: Our Little Princess   Our Little Princess EmptySun 23 Jan 2011 - 10:53

Thank you Sherrie & Lara! I just took her out for a 'potty call' (we don't let her out by herself because we have a pool & she landed it in once while chasing a squirrel....lol) and the temps are SOOOO frigid here, she couldn't walk once out there for about 2 minutes... I had to scoop her up & warm up her little feet... omg... I almost cried. I can't wait for summer!!!
I have 4 grand doggies - Rocky (Australian Shepherd - 5yrs old), Bear (Chocolate Lab - 7 months old), Kylie (German Shepherd - 5 yrs old) and Fuzz (Shi-Tzu - 5 yrs old) I had to doggy sit Bear on Thurs & Fri at my daughter's home as he had just been neutered and had to be watched for 'licking' his stitches.. he's soooo cute!!!

Rocky & Fuzz
Our Little Princess 4BY3Small

Bear
Our Little Princess PICFORFRAME

Bear in his swimming pool in the summer
Our Little Princess 5BY7

Kylie
Our Little Princess 5BY3HALF
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairydustbabies.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Little Princess   Our Little Princess Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Little Princess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Non-Reborn Forums :: Pets, pets,pets!!!-
Jump to: