R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My furry four legged and feathered friends

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
keli
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
keli

My furry four legged and feathered friends Empty
PostSubject: My furry four legged and feathered friends   My furry four legged and feathered friends EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011 - 22:13

Here's some pics of my retarded dog Bizkit. She was named after Limp Bizkit, my favorite band. She looks cute and cuddly and she is, but she also has a vicious side. We shave her every summer. Last year it took 3 pairs of clippers!
[img]My furry four legged and feathered friends Redphonepics027-1[/img][img]My furry four legged and feathered friends Newcamerapics018[/img][img]My furry four legged and feathered friends Wegotsnow018-1[/img][img]My furry four legged and feathered friends Santapics006[/img]
We inherited Gravy. The people that lived here before us abandoned him and another dog with no food or water. When we moved in we kept him. He runs the yard and eats his food and most of Bizkit's too. He is about as fat as he is tall!
[img]My furry four legged and feathered friends Cameracard058[/img][img]My furry four legged and feathered friends Newcamerapics021[/img]
I got Babykinz for valentines day 2 years ago. He's jealous of everyone. Every time I go in the kitchen and turn on the water he comes flying in there and lands on my head. He likes to take baths in the sink and then sit on my shoulder while I blow dry him. My husband has a bird too, Rico, he won't let me pick him up. He bites me.
[img]My furry four legged and feathered friends Flippinbirds002[/img][img]My furry four legged and feathered friends Flippinbirds004[/img][img]My furry four legged and feathered friends Flippinbirds001[/img][img]My furry four legged and feathered friends Wegotsnow008[/img]
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

PostSubject: Re: My furry four legged and feathered friends   My furry four legged and feathered friends EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011 - 23:06

OMG Keli, Your Bizkit looks so much like my Biskit that passed about 15 years ago sad She was the very BEST! She was 1/2 chow 1/2 golden retreiver. Looked like your pup but twice as much hair (fullness). She weighed about 75 lbs. Unfortunately she passed when we were at my Dad's 75th Bday party in SLC. I cried and cried, missed most of the party when my friend called to say she had died. I was so upset that I did not visit with my brother who came down on that day...it was also the last time I saw him - he was tragically killed about 3 months later. I still haven't gotten over losing those two. If I can find a pic of her I will scan it in and show her to you.

I love your babies. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
keli
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
keli

PostSubject: Re: My furry four legged and feathered friends   My furry four legged and feathered friends EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011 - 1:07

I would love to see your Biskit. Mine is part chow and part I don't know what. Some animals you just don't get over losing. My husband lost his dad and one of his brothers and he handled that better than giving up his favorite horse. He's had so many horses over the years, but that one got to him.
Here's Bizkit with her winter coat and enjoying a rare treat. (being in the house) And Steve's favorite horse, Secret Warrior.[img]My furry four legged and feathered friends Wegotsnow004[/img][img]My furry four legged and feathered friends 00890011[/img]
Back to top Go down
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

PostSubject: Re: My furry four legged and feathered friends   My furry four legged and feathered friends EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011 - 3:51

Awww your pets are all adorable!!! I love Bizkit too, we used to have a Samoyed who had a furry coat and a big bear face, soooo cute - he had to be put down as he got really sick just before I had my first baby sad awwww little Gravy is so cute too - I wonder what breeds he would be?
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: My furry four legged and feathered friends   My furry four legged and feathered friends EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011 - 14:42

Loved all the pictures!!! Use to raise Chows and they are a great breed of dogs! As to birds we have a green cheeked conure who loves baths also!

These were great!
Back to top Go down
keli
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
keli

PostSubject: Re: My furry four legged and feathered friends   My furry four legged and feathered friends EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011 - 16:05

Does your conure talk? Rico does, but Babykinz doesn't. I haven't had any luck teaching him. I was hoping he would pick up on Ricos words. Babykinz likes music, he bobs up and down and sways back and forth when I sing or play music. dancingbaby dancingbaby dancingbaby Bizkits my 3rd chow mix, but I have no idea what she's mixed with. Possibly retriever or lab. I love big hairy dogs but my husband don't want them in the house. I sneak them in sometimes, just wish they could take their coat off when they come in! lol
Back to top Go down
Second Star
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Second Star

PostSubject: Re: My furry four legged and feathered friends   My furry four legged and feathered friends EmptyThu 20 Jan 2011 - 17:16

The conure is Named Sam and that seems to be the only word I can get out of him?her???

This is our second one. He is right at a year old now. Our first one we lost when a hurricane hit. He spoke several words including Night-Night when it was time to go to bed!

Being Sam can speak one word I belive he is capable! He will mimic you blowing your nose! Plus loves his music!

Just keep working at it. You might find yourself surprised one day!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My furry four legged and feathered friends   My furry four legged and feathered friends Empty

Back to top Go down

My furry four legged and feathered friends
Page 1 of 1