R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HI, Just Joined!

Go down 
+4
Poppy
Karen
pmorris
cajuncuties
8 posters
AuthorMessage
cajuncuties

HI, Just Joined! Empty
PostSubject: HI, Just Joined!   HI, Just Joined! EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 14:48

Hi,
My name is Shannon and I just registered on the forum and also for the AA class that is currently in session. I am NOT computer savvy and have trouble navigating sometimes. But, as a former teacher, I am sure that I can manage with help. I look forward to talking to you and hope that everyone has a happy and prosperous year happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
pmorris
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
pmorris

HI, Just Joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI, Just Joined!   HI, Just Joined! EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 14:54

Hi Shannon, If you have questions just ask. After our coffee? we are all very bright and cheery and ready to help. Many of us are starting a "Dolly Diet" tomorrow so we can go from fatguy to skinny (yes, jumping around on the scale is going to be FUN). The Ladies here (I don't recall any men) are very nice and helpful! Enjoy the classes, Lara is great - and the moderators are wonderful as well. Most of all...HAVE FUN!!! dancingbaby
Back to top Go down
http://www.storkslandingrebornnursery.com
Karen
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Karen

HI, Just Joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI, Just Joined!   HI, Just Joined! EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 15:08

welcome Shannon!

We all learn at different speeds so there are plenty of us to help. If you feel IDK just be sure to ask and someone will be able to help you.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bluefairybabies.com
Poppy
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Poppy

HI, Just Joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI, Just Joined!   HI, Just Joined! EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 17:47

Hi Shannon, welcome to the forum!! You are goin to love it here, everyone is lovely and it's great fun, I look forward to chatting with you some more jumping
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

HI, Just Joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI, Just Joined!   HI, Just Joined! EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 18:13

Hi, Shannon!!! welcome Did you find the AA lessons? I hope you are making yoru way through everything today. It's a large forum and a lot to take in at once. The contests are near the bottom, so don't forget to scroll all the way down, so you don't miss anything!
Looking forward to seeing your babies!!!! happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
sweetlilangelsnursery
sweetlilangelsnursery

HI, Just Joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI, Just Joined!   HI, Just Joined! EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 22:41

Hi! Shannon, welcome to the forum. We have a great bunch of ladies here, anything you need to know just ask away someone here will have the answer. I Look forward to getting to know you better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetlilangels.com
Pam in Florida
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
Pam in Florida

HI, Just Joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI, Just Joined!   HI, Just Joined! EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 22:15

Hi Shannon welcome I know that you will just love it here. It does take a little time to get used to navigating the site but everyone is very helpful. I notice your nursery name is Cajuncuties.... I am a cajun from Louisiana now living in Florida. Please stay in touch and I will be glad to help in any way possible. I am a newbie too. weeeeee!
Back to top Go down
rebecca
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
rebecca

HI, Just Joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI, Just Joined!   HI, Just Joined! EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 23:00

Welcome to you Shannon happyhappy you will love it here. I know I do!

welcome welcome welcome

HI, Just Joined! 2011logoready
Back to top Go down
http://www.beckyscradlecreations.net
Sponsored content

HI, Just Joined! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI, Just Joined!   HI, Just Joined! Empty

Back to top Go down

HI, Just Joined!
Page 1 of 1