R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello to everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello to everyone!   Hello to everyone! EmptySun 13 Dec 2009 - 23:25

Sorry I didnt make my introduction sooner! :oops:
I am Sarah of DreamWeaver reborns. I also go by Sarah Beth if that is easier since we have more than one Sarah!
I have been married to my wonderful hubby for 15 yrs and we have 4 children, 3 bio daughters and 1 soon to be adopted son.
I have been making reborns for 6 yrs and really enjoy the art. I am here to help Lara as a moderator in her classes and look forward to getting to know each of you and helping any way I can!
Sarah Beth
Back to top Go down
joa44
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

Hello to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone!   Hello to everyone! EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009 - 9:57

nice to finally meet you...... :D
Love these classes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and nice ot know there is so much help if needed....... :flower:

Joan
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Hello to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone!   Hello to everyone! EmptyMon 14 Dec 2009 - 10:32

Sarah, Congratulations on your upcoming adoption! How exciting for you!!!!
Sarah will also be helping us out in the Yarie preemie class....she is an exceptional artist who I respect very much! I am so happy that is joining us and sharing her knowledge!! :D :D
Back to top Go down
CuteAsAPixie
CuteAsAPixie

Hello to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone!   Hello to everyone! EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010 - 2:31

Hi Sarah Beth... I see you are adopting. My husband and I have 5 bio children and are adopting 2. It's nice to meet you...
Back to top Go down

Hello to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone!   Hello to everyone! EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010 - 9:55

Nice to meet you Terri! Congrats on you adoptions also! It is a different feeling with adoption, but alot of love none the less!
Back to top Go down
Jenns_Tiny_Gems
Crawler
Crawler

Hello to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Nice to Meet You   Hello to everyone! EmptyFri 10 Aug 2012 - 22:46

Hi Sarah Beth, it's so nice to finally meet you :) I am so excited for you that you are adopting a child. I can speak from the adoptee point of view as my twin sister and I were adopted as babies by our wonderful parents. I have a great deal of respect for adoptive parents....it is such a selfless thing to do to help out a child in need :) Thanks for doing what you do both in reborning and as a dedicated parent. Hope to get to know you further as time goes on.....

Big Hugs,
Jenn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello to everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to everyone!   Hello to everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello to everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Important Information :: R.E.A.L. Staff-
Jump to: