R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How have your sales been?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

How have your sales been? Empty
PostSubject: How have your sales been?   How have your sales been? EmptySun 4 Oct 2020 - 12:33

How has everyone sales been lately? I'm sure most people have had more time to spend at home to paint, but curious how the economy has affected sales at all.

Money for sure has been tight here since my layoff, but I have been working part time which has helped. I know I wouldn't be ablr to afford to be adopting the higher priced babies right now.

I think most other countries are just as effected, but maybe not as much as the US.
Back to top Go down
keenetots
Steady Walker
Steady Walker

PostSubject: sales   How have your sales been? EmptySun 4 Oct 2020 - 12:49

I have not had many orders at all this whole summer. which is ok, I guess. my grandson does the virtual schooling so that takes up time I have not seen as many reborns posted on FB for sale either. I am hoping the closer it gets to Christmas the better the sales will be. I m sorry you got laid off. so many people are suffering for the shutdowns I am over 2020 thats for sure
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: How have your sales been?   How have your sales been? EmptyWed 7 Oct 2020 - 0:05

I sold all but one of my available babies to individuals and through the Kansas Doll Show’s online show a month ago so I am pretty happy.
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: How have your sales been?   How have your sales been? EmptyWed 7 Oct 2020 - 7:25

I don't produce many babies in a year's time...I am super lucky if I can get 2 done in a month......and sometimes only 1 per month....depending on time of year and outside work to be done.......

BUT....I have sold every baby I have had listed this year and have not had to relist any...so I count that as a good thing!!!
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: How have your sales been?   How have your sales been? EmptyWed 7 Oct 2020 - 12:23

That's great, Pia that you are finding other options.... the online doll show sounds amazing.
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: How have your sales been?   How have your sales been? EmptyThu 8 Oct 2020 - 2:02

cherielynn09 wrote:
I don't produce many babies in a year's time...I am super lucky if I can get 2 done in a month......and sometimes only 1 per month....depending on time of year and outside work to be done.......

BUT....I have sold every baby I have had listed this year and have not had to relist any...so I count that as a good thing!!!  

I follow your auctions and your babies are so amazing and always have late bidders to increase the joy!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: How have your sales been?   How have your sales been? EmptyThu 15 Oct 2020 - 13:19

I hope all you ladies and families are staying safe .
I  had to stop taking customs till after holidays.
I have 4. new prototypes coming up plus my Christmas orders.   I've been super busy .    
I guess some people just like to shop while they are stranded at home .
I try to watch everyone's auctions when I see them.😍
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: How have your sales been?   How have your sales been? EmptyThu 15 Oct 2020 - 14:07

Congratulations on the prototypes! Who are you painting?
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: How have your sales been?   How have your sales been? EmptyThu 15 Oct 2020 - 17:16

pia46 wrote:
Congratulations on the prototypes! Who are you painting?
Aww thank you Pia
Lula Kane and Krampus by Joe Bailey
Bibi by Nadine Dolotova
Caspian by Sarah Mellman
I love there work so much! They sculp such amazing creatures kits. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: How have your sales been?   How have your sales been? EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 21:33

WOW...congrats on all those prototypes and customs too!!!

You will have your hands full this fall and winter for sure!!!

wave wave
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: How have your sales been?   How have your sales been? EmptyThu 22 Oct 2020 - 0:55

cherielynn09 wrote:
WOW...congrats on all those prototypes and customs too!!!

You will have your hands full this fall and winter for sure!!!

wave  wave
Thank you Cherie. 💝 thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How have your sales been?   How have your sales been? Empty

Back to top Go down

How have your sales been?
Page 1 of 1