R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?

Go down 
+4
Jenny In NH
Babies
bearysweethearts
Lara
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?   Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? EmptyFri 8 May 2020 - 11:33

My state is still in lockdown and the kids are going quite crazy, so we are planning on taking them to SC in June. I have friend who has a beach house there and the beaches are open and the restaurants are open for outdoor seating. It sounds amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?   Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? EmptyFri 8 May 2020 - 16:33

Lara wrote:
My state is still in lockdown and the kids are going quite crazy, so we are planning on taking them to SC in June. I have  friend who has a beach house there and the beaches are open and the restaurants are open for outdoor seating. It sounds amazing!!!

My state is still in lock-down as well.  No plans for anything yet. Was very disappointed that the Doll Show was cancelled..I had my
reservations all made!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL

There are only the three of us here (my hubby, son and myself).  Hubby is still working (he works for the government - no options).  He already
used up 2 weeks of vacation time a while back.  My son works for CVS but i pulled him out of there.. they have a wellness clinic with sick people
coming in and out of there all the time!  For those of you that dont know, my son has Down syndrome, with limited speech.  He is pretty healthy
but i want to keep him that way!  wink

Me? i have been looking.. and looking......looking... still looking... at my babies that need hair.. LOL   eyeroll

Well, i did spend a day making a new logo for this year just in case we need one!  happyhappy

My son has had some virtual visits with a friend, and one "car" visit, where his friend ( met my son -the one not wearing glasses) where he walks
and his friend stayed in the car. They shared some smiles and laughs and made silly faces at each other! dancingbaby

Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? 20200510
Facetime

A nice quiet place to walk.. the cemetary.. LOL
Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? Img_4510
Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? Resize10
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?   Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? EmptyFri 8 May 2020 - 20:05

My state is still in lock down too. We were suppose to go to my daughter's graduation from medical school in Philly. but it was cancelled.She is now a Dr.
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?   Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? EmptyFri 8 May 2020 - 22:50

Jenny I love those pictures, your son is adorable!!!

We don't have plans this summer for going anywhere.  I have plans to keep my hubby busy with my long 'honey-do list'.  lol  Seriously, he has moved so much furniture around for me and has done many house projects, he's the best!  He's working from home full time until at least July, so I've been taking advantage of that.  bigsmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?   Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 2:12

bearysweethearts wrote:
My state is still in lock down too. We were suppose to go to my daughter's graduation from  medical school in Philly. but it was cancelled.She is now a Dr.

So sorry everyone had to miss out on the special occasion Kathy!😔

Congratulations you must be so proud of her!! 🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿 clapclap happyforyou! clapclap weeeeee! hamsterdance dancingelephant
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?   Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? EmptySun 10 May 2020 - 2:14

Babies wrote:
Jenny I love those pictures, your son is adorable!!!

Thanks Lisa 😊 thankyou!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?   Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? EmptyMon 11 May 2020 - 17:13

Since the Kansas Doll Show over Labor Day Weekend was cancelled, I am tentatively planning a trip to Weatherford, Texas to learn how to paint silicone babies with 5 or 6 reborn buddies. Probably in July. We are also hoping to make it to San Diego to visit our son sometime this summer.
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?   Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? EmptyMon 11 May 2020 - 20:08

Jenny...thanks for sharing your pictures...I enjoyed seeing them and a tiny glimpse into your family...your son is a handsome young man!!!

We don't have any plans so far...we may take the camper out a couple times to a state park...not sure yet...we are waiting to see how things go as Ohio loosens it's regulations.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?   Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? EmptyTue 12 May 2020 - 18:16

cherielynn09 wrote:
Jenny...thanks for sharing your pictures...I enjoyed seeing them and a tiny glimpse into your family...your son is a handsome young man!!!

We don't have any plans so far...we may take the camper out a couple times to a state park...not sure yet...we are waiting to see how things go as Ohio loosens it's regulations.

thanks Cherie!
thankyou!

can you believe.. i have never been camping!! Everyone i know that does.. just LOVES it!! (when i was  little, we roasted marshmallows on

a brick pit that us kids made ourselves .. hehehe.. thats about all i ever did ..close to camping..)  wink
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?   Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? EmptyWed 13 May 2020 - 11:03

Staying in as long as we can. Probably even a little longer after they lift the stay home order. My oldest has really bad asthma and we can't risk him getting it. He had art classes he was suppose to take and they had to cancel them but even if they reschedule I probably wont let him go. Really disappointing. We are going to be as careful as we can for as long as we can.
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?   Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? EmptyThu 14 May 2020 - 9:52

Jenny, thanks for sharing your pictures!!! I'm sure many are disappointed aboutt he shows being cancelled as well as many other events. I feel very bad for seniors graduations and proms that can never happen. My girls were disappointed about all the competitions that aren't happening. We are hoping maybe one will be postponed at the end of the summer. My 15 year old, Angie and I had plans to go to Boston July 31st to go see Taylor Swift (she's probably her biggest fan ever!) She was paying for the tickets herself from the money she was making from being a camp counselor at church this summer, which, may or may not happen now, too.

I think a lot of people have been getting things done around the house and have honey do lists. With me renting an apartment, that's not really an option. ha....and there's only so much cleaning I can do!!!
Back to top Go down
anglemama

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?   Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? EmptyFri 15 May 2020 - 11:34

Jenny, I Love the pictures. It's been a long time since I was able to get in here. My password quit working. I have no plans yet, but had to go back to work 2 days a week or loose my job. It's a scary time for me, as my age coupled with my severe asthma puts me at high risk. I take all the percausions but still feel very nervous. I stay in as much as I can. Working on my dolls keeps me busy. I just switched to AF paints and powders and love them. With the future still unknown, all we can do is take a day at a time.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?   Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? EmptyFri 15 May 2020 - 15:17

anglemama wrote:
Jenny, I Love the pictures. It's been a long time since I was able to get in here. My password quit working. I have no plans yet, but had to go back to work 2 days a week or loose my job. It's a scary time for me, as my age coupled with my severe asthma puts me at high risk. I take all the percausions but still feel very nervous. I stay in as much as I can. Working on my dolls keeps me busy. I just switched to AF paints and powders and love them. With the future still unknown, all we can do is take a day at a time.

Thanks!! thankyou!

Better to be safe and take extra precautions!!

Making dollies is a great way for you to stay occupied & creative!

andddddddd Welcome back to the forum~

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?   Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? EmptyMon 18 May 2020 - 19:02

Jenny In NH wrote:
bearysweethearts wrote:
My state is still in lock down too. We were suppose to go to my daughter's graduation from  medical school in Philly. but it was cancelled.She is now a Dr.

So sorry everyone had to miss out on the special occasion Kathy!😔

Congratulations you must be so proud of her!! 🌺🌿🌺🌿🌺🌿 clapclap happyforyou! clapclap weeeeee! hamsterdance dancingelephant
Thank you Jenny . thankyou!.  I love your pictures of you family. I always do. Hugssss!
Sorry its taking me a while to post. Im still learning on this new phone. Right now my laptop is down . lordy help me with these tiny words lol...
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?   Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? EmptyTue 19 May 2020 - 8:47

Thank you Jenny . thankyou!.  I love your pictures of you family. I always do. Hugssss!
Sorry its taking me a while to post. Im still learning on this new phone. Right now my laptop is down .   lordy help me with these tiny words lol...[/quote]
================================================================================================

You are very welcome Kathy!  Yes, i know how hard it is for me to do the forum on my phone!! Lots of typos for me and sometimes

auto-correct puts the entire wrong word!! affraid affraid  lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?   Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is anyone planning anything this summer or are you staying in?
Page 1 of 1