R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I *think* I'm new around here

Go down 
+2
Babies
trinitycrystal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
trinitycrystal

I *think* I'm new around here Empty
PostSubject: I *think* I'm new around here   I *think* I'm new around here EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 2:20

Hi there!

As the topic title indicates, I think I'm new here. I had an email in my inbox this morning telling me that my account was now active. I don't remember signing up, but I'm certain that I did at some point in the past. lol

I have been painting since mid 2018 but I took nearly a year off. I have my first order of doll supplies in over a year set to arrive on Thursday and I'm pretty excited! I'm hoping to get back into it with some sort of gusto and make up for lost time.

I'm an occasional poster on the BB forum, so some of you may recognize me from there.

nothingtoadd
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: I *think* I'm new around here   I *think* I'm new around here EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020 - 6:32

So glad you are here!  I'm 'babies' on the Bountiful Baby forum as well:)  What kit are you going to start painting first?
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: I *think* I'm new around here   I *think* I'm new around here EmptyThu 16 Apr 2020 - 23:46

I am Pia on the Bountiful Baby forum. Welcome to REAL. LARA would like to get it active again, but most “posters” have disappeared...
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: I *think* I'm new around here   I *think* I'm new around here EmptyFri 17 Apr 2020 - 13:11

Hi there!!!

Glad to see you here and some current posts going on!!! happyhappy

I post over at BB too...so we'll be crossing paths now...I hope bigsmile
Back to top Go down
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

PostSubject: Re: I *think* I'm new around here   I *think* I'm new around here EmptyThu 30 Apr 2020 - 8:58

Welcome!! Glad to meet you!! welcome
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: I *think* I'm new around here   I *think* I'm new around here EmptyThu 30 Apr 2020 - 14:38

welcome :real: :real: happyhappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I *think* I'm new around here   I *think* I'm new around here Empty

Back to top Go down

I *think* I'm new around here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: