R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~

Go down 
4 posters

Please vote for (1) baby
~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Color1038%~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Color10
 38% [ 5 ]
~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Color1023%~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Color10
 23% [ 3 ]
~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Color1015%~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Color10
 15% [ 2 ]
~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Color1015%~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Color10
 15% [ 2 ]
~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Color108%~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Color10
 8% [ 1 ]
~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Color100%~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Color10
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ EmptySun 20 Oct 2019 - 1:04

Hiiiiiiii Everyone!!!  happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy

Here are all the beautiful babies entered for this month's contest!!  Please take a moment and vote for

your favorite baby!

Good luck everyone that entered, and thanks for entering this contest!!!  Thanks everyone that takes the time to vote

as well!!!

whoohoo  whoohoo  whoohoo  whoohoo  whoohoo  whoohoo  whoohoo  whoohoo  whoohoo

weeeeee!  weeeeee!  weeeeee!  weeeeee!  weeeeee!  weeeeee!  weeeeee!  weeeeee!  weeeeee!  weeeeee!  weeeeee!

====================================================================================

BABY 1:

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_a32

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_a31

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_a33

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BABY 2:

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_b27

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_b33

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_b31

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BABY 3:

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_c23

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_c25

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_c24

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BABY 4:

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_d27

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_d31

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_d33

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BABY 5:

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_e14

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_f10

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_e13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BABY 6:

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_g11

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_g10

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Baby_g12

===============================================================================

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!  thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou! thankyou!

Last edited by Jenny In NH on Thu 5 Dec 2019 - 22:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ EmptySun 20 Oct 2019 - 14:07

happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy happyhappy
Back to top Go down
sarrah
sarrah

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 16:00

Forgive me but I don't see where to vote.
Hah, I see why, it is over. I just received the notice for the contest this morning. Talk about getting lost in the mail.
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 16:34

sarrah wrote:
Hah, I see why, it is over. I just received the notice for the contest this morning. Talk about getting lost in the mail.

Awwwwe sorry you missed it!!

Hugz
Jenny
Back to top Go down
Missly

PostSubject: AOTM   ~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 22:22

Like Sarrah I just received the e-mail today and totally missed the voting. sad
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ EmptyFri 1 Nov 2019 - 23:40

sarrah wrote:
Only 13 people managed to vote! Hopefully next month will be better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~~~~~~~ AOTM (Artist of the Month) Contest NOVEMBER 2019 ~~~~~~~
Page 1 of 1