R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show?   Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show? EmptyTue 13 Aug 2019 - 10:16

I am going to the show and I would love to meet you if anyone from R.E.A.L. is going!  I'm leaving on Thurs. so I can be up and ready for a class I'm taking on Hair Painting Friday morning.  I won't be selling but I am helping some friends set up their tables.  I am staying until Monday morning  bigsmile

Kansas Doll Show
Date: August 31, 2019 - September 1, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Admission: Saturday, August 31st, 2019 - $10.00 per person and Sunday, September 1st, 2019 - $5.00 per person
2098 Airport Rd., Wichita, KS 67209

https://www.kansasdollshow.com
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show?   Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show? EmptySat 17 Aug 2019 - 0:15

I will be there and am looking forward to your help setting up my table after LaDonna Briggs hair painting class.
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show?   Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show? EmptySat 17 Aug 2019 - 9:19

I am too Pia!! I really need some "girl" time, it's been a long time for me wink
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show?   Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show? EmptyWed 21 Aug 2019 - 3:08

Have a blast ladies!!! I wish i could go!! I am "limping" at the moment!! uggg lol
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show?   Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show? EmptyWed 21 Aug 2019 - 13:04

Jenny In NH wrote:
Have a blast ladies!!! I wish i could go!!  I am "limping" at the moment!! uggg lol

What happened oho
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show?   Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show? EmptyWed 21 Aug 2019 - 13:32

im old... lol . (i think its arthritus from too much inactivity while i was making all those wedding flowers)... yikes...
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show?   Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show? EmptyThu 22 Aug 2019 - 15:42

Jenny In NH wrote:
im old...    lol . (i think its arthritus from too much inactivity while i was making all those wedding flowers)... yikes...
Arthritus is awful!! I have it really bad too and I was very active! I don't know what causes it but it's so very painful and restricting, my heart goes out to you loveyou!
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show?   Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show? EmptyThu 22 Aug 2019 - 16:09

awww ty Jo. ((hugs))) yes, it hurts all the time! I am trying to ignore it!! LOL It seems to let up a little when i go for a walk or
get more active though. (not helpful to be painting or rooting for hours.. waaaaaaaaaaa) LOL hehehe lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show?   Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone from here going to the Kansas Doll Show?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Cozy Lounge-
Jump to: