R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

finally back its been so long

Go down 
+3
pia46
cherielynn09
loretta
7 posters
AuthorMessage
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

finally back its been so long Empty
PostSubject: finally back its been so long   finally back its been so long EmptySat 25 May 2019 - 4:05

whoohoo whoohoo  Hi everyone I have so missed the forum and reborning, its been a really long time. Had to deal with firstly loosing my brother, my dad and then mum. havent bought any new kits but I have about 30 or so I did keep a list thank heavens including eye sizes. I ordered some new ebook so hopefully I'll be able to start very soon. I hope my paints are ok just have to try them.   Good to be back dancingelephant
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: finally back its been so long   finally back its been so long EmptySat 25 May 2019 - 12:59

Glad to see you back!! If you are using Genesis...they should be OK...I'm still using some colors that are probably 10 years old!!

It' really quiet around here lately....Jenny is gone for a while...but we've had a few new members...so hopefully things will pick up!!!
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: http://www.realreborn.com/t24488-finally-back-its-been-so-long   finally back its been so long EmptySun 26 May 2019 - 1:01

I hope it picks up I felt it was a great forum, any way I'm going to start again this week, my paints would probably be about the same. are classes still offered here ?

thankyou!
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: finally back its been so long   finally back its been so long EmptySun 26 May 2019 - 13:40

loretta wrote:
I hope it picks up I felt it was a great forum, any way I'm going to start again this week, my paints would probably be about the same. are classes still offered here ?

thankyou!    
It has been awhile since the last class. Lara is working at least one job and doesn’t have much time with juggling her kids and dance competitions. eBooks are still available.
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: http://www.realreborn.com/t24488-finally-back-its-been-so-long   finally back its been so long EmptyWed 29 May 2019 - 3:33

are you all using the genisus paints, I was just on April's site and she is doing eBooks with a dry paint. Have to many of the genisus paints and also just ordered another half a dozen. Why are they changing?
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: finally back its been so long   finally back its been so long EmptyWed 29 May 2019 - 14:37

I am still using GHSP and I think the majority of artists are too. Some have switched to Air Dry and Pan Pastels are also being used to do shading, blushing, etc. At 73, I may be too old to learn any new tricks?
crybaby
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: http://www.realreborn.com/t24488-finally-back-its-been-so-long   finally back its been so long EmptyThu 30 May 2019 - 3:09

Think I'll stay with them also thanks for the reply thankyou!
Back to top Go down
bearysweethearts

PostSubject: Re: finally back its been so long   finally back its been so long EmptyThu 30 May 2019 - 20:40

Welcome back Loretta! happyhappy Glad to see you are reborning again. bigsmile
Back to top Go down
loretta
Steady Walker
Steady Walker
loretta

PostSubject: http://www.realreborn.com/t24488-finally-back-its-been-so-long   finally back its been so long EmptySat 1 Jun 2019 - 4:31

Thank you glad to be back, just waiting of a few new paints and then I'am a go whoohoo
Back to top Go down
jo_lil_sugars
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
jo_lil_sugars

PostSubject: Re: finally back its been so long   finally back its been so long EmptyTue 4 Jun 2019 - 20:33

Welcome back, it's sooo good to see you!

I'm glad you found my GHSP tutorial, I can't wait to see your WIP happyforyou!
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: finally back its been so long   finally back its been so long EmptyWed 15 Jan 2020 - 14:39

I just came back too and see its been very quiet. Even on doll-fan. I have taken a LONGGGGGG break and don't even know whats going on anymore with the doll community. Even searching on Ebay just seems like a lot of chinese manufactured dolls. Don't know what happened. sad
Back to top Go down
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: finally back its been so long   finally back its been so long EmptyMon 20 Jan 2020 - 1:08

With Love Nursery wrote:
I just came back too and see its been very quiet. Even on doll-fan. I have taken a LONGGGGGG break and don't even know whats going on anymore with the doll community. Even searching on Ebay just seems like a lot of chinese manufactured dolls. Don't know what happened. sad

Yep! China has caused a lot of trouble.. I don’t think REAL has enough activity to keep going. Bountiful Baby still has a lot of activity, but FaceBook seems to be the most active..
Back to top Go down
With Love Nursery
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
With Love Nursery

PostSubject: Re: finally back its been so long   finally back its been so long EmptyTue 21 Jan 2020 - 21:31

pia46 wrote:
With Love Nursery wrote:

Yep! China has caused a lot of trouble.. I don’t think REAL has enough activity to keep going. Bountiful Baby still has a lot of activity, but FaceBook seems to be the most active..

This makes me so sad sad
Back to top Go down
cherielynn09
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
cherielynn09

PostSubject: Re: finally back its been so long   finally back its been so long EmptyWed 22 Jan 2020 - 23:39

Yes...me too....forums are dying...everyone seems to prefer Facebook.....

I don't do Facebook....so I will hang around on the forums as long as I can!!!! bigsmile wink
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: finally back its been so long   finally back its been so long EmptyTue 31 Mar 2020 - 14:12

Welcome, nice to "meet" you!

It is really sad that this board is dying:( I learned a lot here and have met some of the best people!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finally back its been so long   finally back its been so long Empty

Back to top Go down

finally back its been so long
Page 1 of 1