R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week before Christmas....dance,dance,dance!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lara
Admin
Admin
Lara

Week before Christmas....dance,dance,dance!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Week before Christmas....dance,dance,dance!!!!!   Week before Christmas....dance,dance,dance!!!!! EmptySun 23 Dec 2018 - 10:03

Well, if any of you know me by now, the week before Christmas is my most crazy time of year! Not only am a manager of a retail store (enough said!) But my girls always have so much going on with their dance company!

Every year they perform at a local mall and retirement home with some special Christmas dances. This year Sofie also got to do some tricks in the window of Athletica for an hour! That was a lot of fun for her!

The winter recital they performed Sleeping Beauty, and Sof was sleeping Beauty! It was an amazing performance! I will post links to some dances on facebook once competition season starts, but I can't give too much away just yet! It's going to be a great year for the! So proud of them!!!!

Now I have 21 more day of work, then time to bake cookies, take pictures Christmas Eve at church, then wrap presents all night long!! Whoo-hoo!!!!!!

Week before Christmas....dance,dance,dance!!!!! Rosspa10
Week before Christmas....dance,dance,dance!!!!! Sofiew10
Week before Christmas....dance,dance,dance!!!!! Sleepi10
Week before Christmas....dance,dance,dance!!!!! Angies10
Week before Christmas....dance,dance,dance!!!!! Sleepi11
Back to top Go down
Jenny In NH
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
Jenny In NH

Week before Christmas....dance,dance,dance!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week before Christmas....dance,dance,dance!!!!!   Week before Christmas....dance,dance,dance!!!!! EmptyMon 24 Dec 2018 - 3:12

Wow awesome pictures of your very beautiful and talented daughters Lara!!! I always look forward to seeing their dance photos especially as my mom,sister, daughter and my two granddaughters were dancers.  My oldest granddaughter is now a professional dancer ,& instructor!   Love our dancers!
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Merry Christmas and a Happy New year Lara!
I am on my phone hoping this message comes out legible LOL forgive any typos!

Xoxoxo
loveyou!

Week before Christmas....dance,dance,dance!!!!! Em10
Back to top Go down

Week before Christmas....dance,dance,dance!!!!!
Page 1 of 1