R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New embroidery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
threads
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker

New embroidery Empty
PostSubject: New embroidery   New embroidery EmptyTue 28 Aug 2018 - 3:30

Had my embroidery machine serviced as not been used for about 8 years, finally got round to doing some Peter Rabbit squares with the intention of making a blanket, all went well until I realised the fleece had stretched too much in some places, so the blanket is for the scrap heap, so  wish I had noticed that before I sewed them all together, not to worry will find a nice cotton to redo it on.

Hope that you are all busy with reborning, I must get back to that, have four to take with me to Doncaster next weekend, but need some more doing as have a show in Peterborough in October and another in Brentwood in November, but so busy with knitting orders, yes knitting, been doing some rompers, one lovely customer wants three, two are done just waiting for the yarn to arrive to do the third one, then one more in pink for another friend, its all go here, also have a crochet cardigan to do, working on some shoes at the moment as need those for the show.   Sold out last show in June, and I thought I had done enough for two shoes, lol, just goes to show if we knew what customers wanted we could do it/them in adance lol.

New embroidery 413985530
Back to top Go down
http://www.threads-for-tiny-tots.webs.com
bearysweethearts

New embroidery Empty
PostSubject: Re: New embroidery   New embroidery EmptyTue 28 Aug 2018 - 14:37

Awww, that blanket will be stunning!! I hope you make them to sell . worthy worthy worthy Such amazing work!!
Back to top Go down

New embroidery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Cozy Lounge-
Jump to: