R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum, R.E.A.L. - Reborning Expressions and Artful Learning is designed for reborned artists to get together, take classes, learn from each other and chat about reborning!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Estelle do I leave her bald?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joanne White
Crawler
Crawler

Estelle do I leave her bald? Empty
PostSubject: Estelle do I leave her bald?   Estelle do I leave her bald? EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 14:52

Hi guys
I had all intentions of rooting Estelle but now I am not so sure I think I like her bald. What do you all think?
Estelle do I leave her bald? 20180310
Estelle do I leave her bald? 20180311
Estelle do I leave her bald? 20180312
Estelle do I leave her bald? 20180313
Estelle do I leave her bald? 20180314
Back to top Go down
Babies
Toddler
Toddler
Babies

PostSubject: Re: Estelle do I leave her bald?   Estelle do I leave her bald? EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 13:41

She is so adorable, I love her! I adore bald babies, so if it was me and I was keeping her I would leave her bald. If you are selling her I would give her hair though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amarantinebabies.com
pia46
Advanced Walker
Advanced Walker
pia46

PostSubject: Re: Estelle do I leave her bald?   Estelle do I leave her bald? EmptyThu 22 Mar 2018 - 21:57

I agree with Lisa....if she is a keeper you can do what you like. I think all babies should have at least peach fuzz.
Back to top Go down
Joanne White
Crawler
Crawler

PostSubject: Re: Estelle do I leave her bald?   Estelle do I leave her bald? EmptyFri 23 Mar 2018 - 5:13

thankyou! Thank you ladies :) I think she will be a keeper. I have now added her lashes and a dummy. I just love her little face
Estelle do I leave her bald? Estell18
Estelle do I leave her bald? Estell19
Estelle do I leave her bald? Estell20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Estelle do I leave her bald?   Estelle do I leave her bald? Empty

Back to top Go down

Estelle do I leave her bald?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.E.A.L.. Reborning Expressions & Artful Learning Forum :: Reborn Forums :: Reborn Critique-
Jump to: